Who wants to 80 roll on 315 tonight?

Casper

I swear, people will argue about anything. If you get arrested for doing stuff you know is illegal are people suppose to feel sorry for you???? I will show empathy, but there will be no sympathy here...

No sympathy here either. These stunts make us all targets for the police and lawmakers.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twistedrx7

You have no idea what any of these guys went through during this. Yes they may have been racing or watching a race. That doesnt mean we should sit here and start shit up about it. Once all the information has been presented i wouldnt make any speculations to anything.

You are a fudge packer

Well said.

Why does it seem like every time i see your SN your stirring up shit?

I thought you worked for Aberzombie and Bitch:confused:

Can i get some cookies and cream fudge?

Dont hate on me because i look better than you...

Also if you want some cookies and cream fudge go to german village and find yourself a threesome with a black and white guy. I am sure you will enjoy it thoroughly.

so you were there last night? Every cop reacts the same way? Police use the same tactics that they did 4 years ago?

Hey aren't you the guy who got the shit beat out of him by the cpd for racing/fleeing? I'm sure everyone who was arrested was beat and had their civil rights violated, rally the fucking troops Mr. jackson....

Or get the fuck over it. For the 80 millionth time everyone involved knew what the fuck was up, and what the end result could be. everyone's alive and ok, well linn's ass may be in danger, but yea, end of story.

so you quoted what i said, and than answered nothing related to it.

Im glad you were there at my incident, because you sure seem to have all the right information.

I can understand why you are so upset, if i drove a ford i would be mad at the world!

Great race Twistedrx7!!! You almost had me until about 180, then I dusted you! Did you see the look on that soccer mom's face when I slammed her hood with that pipe wrench as I was riding a wheelie at 150 down the freeway!?!?!?!?

:lol:

*DISCLAIMER* This is a joke, only a joke.

You have no idea what any of these guys went through during this. Yes they may have been racing or watching a race. That doesnt mean we should sit here and start shit up about it. Once all the information has been presented i wouldnt make any speculations to anything.

may have been? come on! who the fuck are you trying to protect here? you play the game and sometimes you lose thats the way things roll.....

Twisted, i have zero clue what the hell i was trying to convey. Lol, i do remember there was sarcasm in that post buy i'll be damned if i can find it now. sorry, but you still got your ass kicked... :D

Scratch the 80 roll, 150-250 mph.... or we could just race to 88mph?

Dont hate on me because i look better than you...

Also if you want some cookies and cream fudge go to german village and find yourself a threesome with a black and white guy. I am sure you will enjoy it thoroughly.

What the fuck do looks have to do with anything i mentioned?

Please take that large mouth bass you drive,douse it in gasoline and AIDS,light it on fire and drive over a cliff. If the crash doesn't kill you the AIDS will

What the fuck do looks have to do with anything i mentioned?

Please take that large mouth bass you drive,douse it in gasoline and AIDS,light it on fire and drive over a cliff. If the crash doesn't kill you the AIDS will

dont worry he cant be serious...he has to be kidding and he is balding too? lol