Ricer in the black tiburon

DaddyBuiltRacing

You are a Moron! Heres the story, went up to sonic tongiht because me and my buddies were just out cruising cbus. My roomate and friend go and get food at sonic. I pull over there waiting on them to finish eating. Start heading out of Polaris and low and behold theres king rice. I instantly call my buddy folowing me to inform his that $20 bucks says this kid revs at me or tries racing. Im $20 dollar richer! I pull onto Polaris Parkway, start heading to 71 to go home. Here he comes like a bat out on my right hand side, then a silver mustang rolls up on my left.

The guys in the mustang are actually half way cool. I look over at them while rice boy is revving the piss out of his car and ask them if this kid is serious. They start laughing and ask me what happened up there last night. I tell them that some people got busted so im not about to risk that shit. They go on their way as do I. I get over in the right lane and hop on 71, here he comes again. Im cruising at 65 just minding my business, while hes still revving it at me. I look over and give him the thumbs down cause 1. I dont want to race, and 2. your a fucking retard.

Keep driving up 71, and he keeps trying to get me to race, finally I downshift and pull away not racing but trying to get the fuck away from this kid. Get on the 270 ramp and here he comes on the left on 71 showing me what that stickered up Tiburon has to offer. The mustang rolls by honks and waves and home I go.

Moral of the story, guys in the mustang were cool, kid in the tiburon well no so much

You are a Moron! Heres the story, went up to sonic tongiht because me and my buddies were just out cruising cbus. My roomate and friend go and get food at sonic. I pull over there waiting on them to finish eating. Start heading out of Polaris and low and behold theres king rice. I instantly call my buddy folowing me to inform his that $20 bucks says this kid revs at me or tries racing. Im $20 dollar richer! I pull onto Polaris Parkway, start heading to 71 to go home. Here he comes like a bat out on my right hand side, then a silver mustang rolls up on my left.

The guys in the mustang are actually half way cool. I look over at them while rice boy is revving the piss out of his car and ask them if this kid is serious. They start laughing and ask me what happened up there last night. I tell them that some people got busted so im not about to risk that shit. They go on their way as do I. I get over in the right lane and hop on 71, here he comes again. Im cruising at 65 just minding my business, while hes still revving it at me. I look over and give him the thumbs down cause 1. I dont want to race, and 2. your a fucking retard.

Keep driving up 71, and he keeps trying to get me to race, finally I downshift and pull away not racing but trying to get the fuck away from this kid. Get on the 270 ramp and here he comes on the left on 71 showing me what that stickered up Tiburon has to offer. The mustang rolls by honks and waves and home I go.

Moral of the story, guys in the mustang were cool, kid in the tiburon well no so much

this isnt the first time it has happend... this why fast and the furious movies should be banned! lol

Fast and Furious gets nitrous oxide pumping through my veins. Every time I see it I have to go out and drive fast. I take medicine for it, but it's just a surpressant. There is no cure for the need to smoke ferrari's, because it's more than I can afford pal.

hahahahahahah

Guest Kidneyboy

god damn street racers!

http://culturegarage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/streetracers.jpg

is this the tiburon with lambo doors and green LEDs on the headlights? it's all stock except for a fart can and shitty system. people like him are the reason the cops are kicking people out.

I asked that kid to run me one nite. I said if I win I wanted the wing and his stickers. He got pissed and told me his dad had a fast car and was going to stomp me.

I put bus links on him and his dad. Oh and I sprayed lol. My car was slow and I abused them both. Ricers

I asked that kid to run me one nite. I said if I win I wanted the wing and his stickers. He got pissed and told me his dad had a fast car and was going to stomp me.

I put bus links on him and his dad. Oh and I sprayed lol. My car was slow and I abused them both. Ricers

you still never posted the vid of me whooping on him? :D

You got challenged and you backed down? Your a pussy, you will always be a pussy cuz racing is our life

I fail at life, 2-3 years ago before I had so many encounters with the police i would've prob dropped a gear and left him, but I have grown up some....damn i hate it

I fail at life, 2-3 years ago before I had so many encounters with the police i would've prob dropped a gear and left him, but I have grown up some....damn i hate it

Just run from the cops. And if you can't just get out the car and run on foot. Everyone does it on cops