Tonights "races" (much needed humor thread)

Rally Pat

Ok, so Pat vs Pat from a dig, me with 2 lengths and the hit, managed to pull out a win.

Who else raced tonight? I missed a lot of the races because I got lost :)

oh yeah, and LOL at all of the people who bet against me :)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was attempting to race Paul, but stopped running after he got hit in the face with a shoe (long story). After that he wouldnt do a real race with me.

I raced Brandon and Phil. I beat Phil but Brandon beat me by a body... I owe him $2.

I'm calling Paul out to a 40-60 (you choose) yard dash.. none of this gay run around the pole stuff like we are doing a remake to The Sound Of Music.

Gaining strength with great probability in the next 2 months...

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE...

I have no arm wrestling experience :(

BTW, for those of you that doubt that I ran a 4.3 40 yard dash in my younger days talk to Big Steve. (10.8 100 meters)

I got beat for the first time arm wrestling. I want a rematch in two months, I'm going back to the gym.

http://lyricsv5.free.fr/pix/bo6p.jpg

So when are you getting the weight lifting thing installed in the Cobra?

I will race anyone in here on growing facial hair the slowest. Takes me about 3 days of no shaving to grow the old "5 o'clock shadow". I will even give you a 1 day head start.

I'd take that bet. I shave once a week and you can't even notice it.

I'd take that bet. I shave once a week and you can't even notice it.

Oh it is on. Tonight before you go to bed shave. Everyday take a picture in the mirror with a piece of paper with the date on it. We will see who is the best next sunday night!

im in too. i cant get anything but a trash stash if i dont shave for 2 weeks. you WILL lose.

last night, i won 4 bucks off val from brian vs. paul. even with the shoe hitting him in the face, he pulled it out

4$ from brandon beating paul

3 or 4$ from brandon saying he could remove his shoe, hit paul, and still beat him down and back

and 3 or 4 $ off pat vs. pat with a 3 length head start and the hit. it was close, but only because pat let off at the end thinking he had to run back.

so i was 4/4 on my bets, after giving some $ to the winners, i was still up 8$ in cash (plus the 4$ im waiting on....:D), and the nice waitress didn't charge me for my 3rd beer...i hear that happens in vegas too when you start winning a lot of money...the drinks are free...sounds like im going to vegas

and 3 or 4 $ off pat vs. pat with a 3 length head start and the hit. it was close, but only because pat let off at the end thinking he had to run back.

I think Hal told me to run down and back, doesn't matter anyway, I touched the line!