Another New Dayton Guy.

944s2

Is this technically a 951? Turbo....??

But HOT car this is my fav body style...

Nope not a Turbo.... and I really didn't want one..... they are actually a little less too, but faster by about a sec.

I have all the goodies of the turbo though, stock, 4 piston brembos all the way around, suspension and body style. It has a super rare 3.0 liter 4cyl in it though. I'm number 268 of 449 imported coupes in 90 and 3320 worldwide.

Nope not a Turbo.... and I really didn't want one..... they are actually a little less too, but faster by about a sec.

I have all the goodies of the turbo though, stock, 4 piston brembos all the way around, suspension and body style. It has a super rare 3.0 liter 4cyl in it though. I'm number 268 of 449 imported coupes in 90 and 3320 worldwide.

Are those wheels only on those S2's because we have a S2 that I work on at the shop that has those wheels and I can't remember if it is a 3.0 or not. I was wondering the same thing b/c of the 951 nose and the lips on the rear bumper.

Really clean car though, I really enjoy driving those and would like to have one at some point. N/A power is a lot of fun especially in a Porsche, it's a very "real" driving experience.

Are those wheels only on those S2's because we have a S2 that I work on at the shop that has those wheels and I can't remember if it is a 3.0 or not. I was wondering the same thing b/c of the 951 nose and the lips on the rear bumper.

Really clean car though, I really enjoy driving those and would like to have one at some point. N/A power is a lot of fun especially in a Porsche, it's a very "real" driving experience.

Yes as far as i know the wheels are. All the S2's are 3.0 liter cyl, thats what makes them "special" and yes it is easily one of the most fun Porsches to drive due to its predictability. I have had the rear end out so far it seems I look out my drivers window and the back end is right there next to me lol, and it always snaps back. I actually need new tires and was running to hard to keep up with someone on the back roads last week and took it off in a right sweeper.... just kept my cool as i was headed for the trees and didn't overcorrect or jam the brakes in the grass and had it back on the road just fine.

The 911 is known as the "Doctor Killer" for a reason... they can't handle the power with the rear weight.

Good thing I'm not a Dr.

Welcome.

LoL yeah but I would think even if you were a doctor, it wouldnt be a problem.... lol you know what I mean about them though. Too much power for the inexperienced.

LoL yeah but I would think even if you were a doctor, it wouldnt be a problem.... lol you know what I mean about them though. Too much power for the inexperienced.

Surely the 911 is a hell of a powereful car, but what gets more people is holding onto the car at 9/10ths. It's break away is something to be reckoned with. Hell the older 911's dont' have half the power of the car's today, but watch an unexperienced person try and drive it near the limit and he's ending up in the guard rail or nearest tree.

Surely the 911 is a hell of a powereful car, but what gets more people is holding onto the car at 9/10ths. It's break away is something to be reckoned with. Hell the older 911's dont' have half the power of the car's today, but watch an unexperienced person try and drive it near the limit and he's ending up in the guard rail or nearest tree.

Exactly when that car goes it''s gone.

Good thing I'm not a Dr.

Welcome.

Oh and BTW beautiful cars.... I failed to mention that I recently got ride in a brand new GT3 at Putnam, the thing was mean as hell. The brakes are amazing on that car too.

http://www.apexracer.com/gallery/images/S2000%20Club%20Racer/Putnam%20Park%20March%2008/IMG_0790.jpg

Oh and BTW beautiful cars.... I failed to mention that I recently got ride in a brand new GT3 at Putnam, the thing was mean as hell. The brakes are amazing on that car too.

http://www.apexracer.com/gallery/images/S2000%20Club%20Racer/Putnam%20Park%20March%2008/IMG_0790.jpg

mmm...I want one soo badly...just can't justify giving up two great cars for one slightly better car. The motor difference over my 295hp car is astonishing though.

cool car. Dad had 2 944s. One stock 85 1/2, and a modded 944s. Both were great cars to drive.

Thanks!

Beautiful M3 the 95 to what 98's I think were some of the coolest looking ones IMO. I have always wanted one, but my next car is going to have to be a convertable, I am thinking M-Roadster.

Yes as far as i know the wheels are. All the S2's are 3.0 liter cyl, thats what makes them "special" and yes it is easily one of the most fun Porsches to drive due to its predictability. I have had the rear end out so far it seems I look out my drivers window and the back end is right there next to me lol, and it always snaps back.

Oh I know, the 944 handles pretty damn close to a mid engine car I think. I had the back come around on a wet on ramp b/c of shitty tires caught me way off guard, but it came right back around no problem just like my car does. I was really impressed.