LT1 Corvette Stutter - New PCM?

zeitgeist57

I have been happily using the DelTeq system for over a year and a half on my 1995 Corvette and it's worked great! However, I've developed a serious stumbling after about 215-220 degrees. I had a ton of codes...learned the "paperclip" trick on Sunday to read the non OBDII compures...and now the ones showing up after yesterday's driving are as follows:

1 "- - -" (none!)

4 "H41 H42 H34"

Now, the DelTeq system does away with the ICC/ICM and coil altogether, replacing it with a "brain" box. Could this thing be bad? Could it still be my Opti? Or...could it be a faulty connection? BTW...it's a '95 coupe with just over 87k miles. Thanks!

P.S>>>this is a really friggin annoying problem. It's still taking me to work everyday, but when it trips the codes and goes into a "limp-home" mode it's obviously incredibly annoying.

Gaddamnit...trying to avoid this...

Any way to check the PCM just for shits and giggles? I need to know without a doubt that the Opti is the crook...plus, once I remove the waterpump to get it out, I might as well put in the Meizere ($160+ extra bucks :( )...kinda want to avoid that by checking the PCM first...

Gaddamnit...trying to avoid this...

Any way to check the PCM just for shits and giggles? I need to know without a doubt that the Opti is the crook...plus, once I remove the waterpump to get it out, I might as well put in the Meizere ($160+ extra bucks :( )...kinda want to avoid that by checking the PCM first...

dont waste your time checking the PCM. i can tell you right now its more than likely the opti spark.

correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure if the pcm went bad, the car wouldnt run at all...