7/16 Brothers Bar In Arena

OneToEnvy

Going to be heading up tonight around 9pm

its 670 to the High St. exit find Vine St. and park its at the corner of Vine St. and

Park St.

They have 10 cent wings and $1 14oz drafts and i know the bar tender so we get them for like .50 if you want to join then i'll buy the beer :D

I'll be wearing a white holister hat and a blue holister tee and feeding my fat ass face like an american :)

Ok. Bye!

brothers suck's I hate that place

You suck.

Your just mad cause you go broke when you go there. You need to know the right people.

It is a little shitty when the bar is crowded, it use to take like 20min to get a beer, but like i said i know the bar tenders. Im the asshole she serves first as your waiting for your beer..hahaha :D

LODGE BAR TONIGHT!!!!! i will be there with a good friend of mine and meeting up with ALOT of others. and it is also a girl friend of mines birthday.

did i mention $1 mugs and lots of beautiful females?

LODGE BAR TONIGHT!!!!! i will be there with a good friend of mine and meeting up with ALOT of others. and it is also a girl friend of mines birthday.

did i mention $1 mugs and lots of beautiful females?

isnt it teen night?

i may stop by brothers since you did say you would buy beer though....maybe for a few :D

Dont be a mooch. If your going to come come to chill. Unless you just cant live without 18+ pussy that sucks your money dry at lodge and then calls there BF crying to come pick them up leaving you with No $ and Blue Balls..lol

Jus Kidding :D

i may stop by brothers since you did say you would buy beer though....maybe for a few :D

Were goin to wing night. stop by i need some bitches. Also said girl that dude showed up at sloopys lookin for u... lol the Girl was at my house last night saposedly but I was asleep...

Dont be a mooch. If your going to come come to chill. Unless you just cant live without 18+ pussy that sucks your money dry at lodge and then calls there BF crying to come pick them up leaving you with No $ and Blue Balls..lol

Jus Kidding :D

haha....i wouldnt come just to mooch. lol

and no i dont buy the girls shit unless they give ME money and then i keep a little extra to buy myself a drink. i usually leave with a few extra bucks in my pocket :D

but i know i wont leave with blue balls....i have many "previously used" options that will be there or in the area. haha we will see what happens later though

Were goin to wing night. stop by i need some bitches. Also said girl that dude showed up at sloopys lookin for u... lol the Girl was at my house last night saposedly but I was asleep...

haha....thats funny. yeah nancy is cool...just too much baggage for me. im just doing the sail and bail these days. :cool: ill call or text you in a bit. you should meet up with me somewhere tonight?

haha....i wouldnt come just to mooch. lol

and no i dont buy the girls shit unless they give ME money and then i keep a little extra to buy myself a drink. i usually leave with a few extra bucks in my pocket :D

but i know i wont leave with blue balls....i have many "previously used" options that will be there or in the area. haha we will see what happens later though

Hmmm must of been thinking of something that happed to me..lol

Anyways Extra cash for putting in work FTW!!

Hmmm must of been thinking of something that happed to me..lol

Anyways Extra cash for putting in work FTW!!

haha...shit like that has happened to me too though. you win some you lose some. i try not to let it get me down or ever get desperate enough to where it really makes me so pissed it ruins my night.

but yes...just buy them drinks only if they pay for it. and im not spending much money tonight anyways. i called my friend johnny and made an offer "i fly, you buy" and he agreed :D

haha...shit like that has happened to me too though. you win some you lose some. i try not to let it get me down or ever get desperate enough to where it really makes me so pissed it ruins my night.

but yes...just buy them drinks only if they pay for it. and im not spending much money tonight anyways. i called my friend johnny and made an offer "i fly, you buy" and he agreed :D

TOUCHE'

Its not like i get suckered in..well......shit. maybe i do ahh Fuck it. Its all fun to me..lol Just swing past beers are on me. :D

Buy your own wings though if you want some.

TOUCHE'

Its not like i get suckered in..well......shit. maybe i do ahh Fuck it. Its all fun to me..lol Just swing past beers are on me. :D

Buy your own wings though if you want some.

haha we all do occasionaly....

and yeah i think i might take you up on the offer? just need to see what my friend wants to do and atleast make an appearance for my friends birthday ;)

ill come but I swear t god if pics are taken and posted on cr again I keeeeel all of you.

hahahahahahahaha sorry phil but it was a must....we i just reminding you of your stupid drunken mistakes. just shows you to not go out and talk to fatties again!!!! :rolleyes: