Talk To Me....

medium fast

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every thread in this place is off topic! I guess if you cant beat them... turn off your computer and act like you didnt see it when Anthony and Chris get back online :p

If the computer screen wasnt lit.... I didnt see....

1st Thanks Shawn.

:lol: the two times you have been banned were by Shawn(TrippleThreat) and Vince(nurkvinny) I have never banned you. More untrue statements come from you two (You and Bill) than OJ Simpson.

What fucking untrue statement have i made? I told anthony that I thought you abused your power because I was told by hobbz that you banned him.

So fuck you bitch boy you wanna say I'm speaking shit untrue why don't you give me a call and speak to instead of being a bitch about shit.

What have I said untrue huh? What?

Not a fucking thing so suck my fucking cock.

What fucking untrue statement have i made? I told anthony that I thought you abused your power because I was told by hobbz that you banned him.

So fuck you bitch boy you wanna say I'm speaking shit untrue why don't you give me a call and speak to instead of being a bitch about shit.

This guy takes the internets way too seriously.

This guy takes the internets way too seriously.

I just pissed at Ben being such a cock lately. I used to get along with him well and I'm not even sure what made him put me on ignore. It was something stupid I'm sure.

Ehh what ever.

FrenchToast is my new Dr Rick

My ban finger is getting itchy.

Guest mrhobbz
:lol: I just posted who banned Hobbz..... Do you deny saying that I abuse my power? You didn't mind my power when you asked to delete posts out of a locked thread now did you? My how ungrateful we get in your land.

I was told differently...

and the summary of this thread is:

thorne is acting like a real mcasshole, twan stay out of trouble and gl with all your shit, ben is being ben, brian loves buttsecs and ojs condoms, hobbz is te biggest moron on this whole entire board, ramsey has a funny avatar, everyone is blocked. and street racng is illegal if you get caught its your own fault. its not a drug bust, tyou didn't commit a bank robbery, take it and deal with it. there is a bunch of whiney bitches on this forum and you guys are making a bigger deal out of a situation that has nothing to do with anyone that wasn't involved. that means you thorne. back the fuck up and let them deal with ther own problems. try fixing your car and stop sweating linns nuts.