Talk To Me....

medium fast

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think linn is the snitch. hes the only one that runs, get cought when noone else is around, ALWAYS calls people out, and his name is never in the paper. maybe he got busted before and this was a plea deal. "you go and get 20 guys to go out and race with you and we will make a better deal with you."

funny how his nutswinger sam didn't go out and get busted and knows alot about whats going on.....sounds fishy boys ;)

All this talk of snitches and who said what is ironically sad.

Who is worse, someone who gets busted street racing or one of their own that snitches on them?

Get real folks, these are serious charges and in the real world, it's every guilty man for themselves. It's not like they are a group of Military guys fighting to stay alive and for a good cause. They are more like the dirty dozen trying to avoid being made someones prison bitch or with a bank account reading zero for quite a while.

I wish all of them no ill-will, and certainly understand they are all going to lawyer up and work the system. Again, that's natural. However, in the end, we all have to man-up and take our lumps and realize that the guy in the cell with you doesn't really have your back. There's no "honor among thieves" I don't care what anyone thinks.

So if one of them snitched, while it may not be understood as to why, I would suggest one find out why they did it before stones are thrown. Either way, if you're man enough to play, you're man enough to pay, regardless of how you were busted.

Who is worse, someone who gets busted street racing or one of their own that snitches on them?

Get real folks, these are serious charges and in the real world, it's every guilty man for themselves. It's not like they are a group of Military guys fighting to stay alive and for a good cause. They are more like the dirty dozen trying to avoid being made someones prison bitch or with a bank account reading zero for quite a while.

I wish all of them no ill-will, and certainly understand they are all going to lawyer up and work the system. Again, that's natural. However, in the end, we all have to man-up and take our lumps and realize that the guy in the cell with you doesn't really have your back.

So if one of them snitched, while it may not be understood as to why, I would suggest one find out why they did it before stones are thrown. Either way, if you're man enough to play, you're man enough to pay, regardless of how you were busted.

good man ;)

I wish all of them no ill-will, and certainly understand they are all going to lawyer up and work the system. Again, that's natural. However, in the end, we all have to man-up and take our lumps and realize that the guy in the cell with you doesn't really have your back. There's no "honor among thieves" I don't care what anyone thinks.

Only one way to fix a snitch in the millitary... Bar of soap and a Pillowcase...

Unless... if you snitch on a complete shitbag that is fucking everyone else... then he gets the pillowcase treatment andwhatever punishment that comes to us.

Only one way to fix a snitch in the millitary... Bar of soap and a Pillowcase...

Ok I get it now, so you put the pillowcase over the snitches head, lube up with the soap, and give someone the "treatment".

Ok I get it now, so you put the pillowcase over the snitches head, lube up with the soap, and give someone the "treatment".

no silly, they give them a pillow case to replace the other pillow case wich is totally disgusting, then the soap is to hand wash the dirt p.case , because in the mlitary the are too dumb to know how to use a washing machine. duh.

no silly, they give them a pillow case to replace the other pillow case wich is totally disgusting, then the soap is to hand wash the dirt p.case , because in the mlitary the are too dumb to know how to use a washing machine. duh.

No we aren't. It's called falling down the stairs or wall to wall counseling.

Lolz at all the fighting in this thread, its made my day...lol

Me too. I literally lold the whole time reading all the bitching.

I bitch a lot too sometimes.. it makes me feel better seeing everyone else bitch toooo!

:D

No we aren't. It's called falling down the stairs or wall to wall counseling.

Execly

put bar of soap in pillow case... Swing it while they are sleeping on their bunk and u have a guy cover their head with a pillow to muffel the crys

I Really Don't Like Thorne... .

Sotp.....

Thats fine, Eat a dick. I have no care if you like me and I'm not sure why you feel that expressing it more then once in the same thread accomplishes anything.

There is a ignore button you can use. I suggest you learn how to use it. Or are computers to hard for you? I'm assuming that's the case since your image has annoying white space in it.

Thats fine, Eat a dick. I have no care if you like me and I'm not sure why you feel that expressing it more then once in the same thread accomplishes anything.

There is a ignore button you can use. I suggest you learn how to use it. Or are computers to hard for you? I'm assuming that's the case since your image has annoying white space in it.

That's your comeback???

There really is no need for a come back, Plain and simple I don't care for him ether. I'm just expressing that the ignore button is aval if he really hates me.

I'm not here to Ebattle with someone I consider nothing more then a Monkey. If you can't operate this simple device called a computer and push a ignore button thats your fault not mine.

I have dr rick to e battle with he's atleast entertaining. I'm sorry his pussy hurts because he road in the wrong car that night.