boostking's intro.

boostking

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mods will be 3in downpipe w/cutout, hardpipping upgraded intercooler, 20g swap, etc... and lots of time with hptuners. will start a build thread when the man up stairs lets me ...lol

I like the wheels. Not a red fan, but overall am a fan of some boost. That's the direct injection turbo motor in that one right? I'll race ya....I'm pretty much stock and play with my nieghbors Saturn Redline...s/c one. Would be a good comparison and likely a close race. My best is 13.8 but depends on the launch.

I like the wheels. Not a red fan, but overall am a fan of some boost. That's the direct injection turbo motor in that one right? I'll race ya....I'm pretty much stock and play with my nieghbors Saturn Redline...s/c one. Would be a good comparison and likely a close race. My best is 13.8 but depends on the launch.

yes it is direct injection. what do you drive?

I told you to stay in the closet.

Can't you just choke on a dick and die?

Better yet, go back down the the Bahammas and get HIV. Enjoy the slow and painful death.

why does everyone hate you :confused:

Because the first day everyone thought I didnt own my car so I had to become a dick to most of them. Tell them what I had and they wish they had. Im one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. That would be your answer.

• Confused 1

Because the first day everyone thought I didnt own my car so I had to become a dick to most of them. Tell them what I had and they wish they had. Im one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. That would be your answer.

You're an idiot, no one thought you didn't own the car. You're just another rich prick who likes to show off. Go spend a little more money to compensate for your lack of manhood.

That is why people don't like you.

fair enough. have you shown you TT Vette to members in person :confused: