Need Harness Pins

ImUrOBGYN

Hey all. I'm in the process of rebuilding the harness that plugs into my AFM (Air Flow Meter). However, I can't seem to find anyplace that sales harness pins (including Toyota here in Delaware, Advanced Auto, AutoZone, and I called Radio Shack but I think I'll have to go look myself).

Anyone ever have a place they've purchased some from or have any ideas? Thanks.

For an 89 Supra Turbo, if that helps.

Thanks alot, man. The only number I know of is the one on the pin itself.

K5

N1

Imprinted just like that. However, if you feel you have them covered, I'll find the time to drive out there, if need be. Let me know.

Guest Removed
dude if you have the pin otu i can TRY to match it up. i have a about 7 different boxs of that stuff over here. all i can do is try. and if push comes to shove i could always walk over to toyota and grab something from one of them (thats if they are open, when you are here)

dude if you have the pin otu i can TRY to match it up. i have a about 7 different boxs of that stuff over here. all i can do is try. and if push comes to shove i could always walk over to toyota and grab something from one of them (thats if they are open, when you are here)

I may have to find a way to your house. I can't find them anywhere over here. I have one more place I'm going to call Monday and I'll let you know from there. Thanks. I may even take a pic later of the pin next to a tape measure; front and back, and post it.