SpaceGhost....

Guest mrhobbz

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he speaks of the tradition of people being un-banned by being a whiney beeotches.

What about people rejoining without getting banned again because they said sorry?

No mod is or ever will be any more obnoxious than Jonez used to be. If anyone remembers his "arguments" witht he guy with the turbo ranger... I've never been more embarrassed for someone else in my life. Comparing them to watching retards humping a doorknob would be disrespectful to the doorknob.

LOL. Strolling through and saw I was mentioned.

No, he speaks of the tradition of people being un-banned by being a whiney beeotches.

What about people rejoining without getting banned again because they said sorry?

two of the finest of cr traditions.

for old school rivalries, see tilley vs supramark; eli vs. chris green; jeff yetzer vs. anyone with a lick of common sense; marc stock vs. his own gay nature.

two of the finest of cr traditions.

for old school rivalries, see tilley vs supramark; eli vs. chris green; jeff yetzer vs. anyone with a lick of common sense; marc stock vs. his own gay nature.

Some of Yetzers vs the world of common sense stuff was pretty damn funny

i know, awesome, right?

Of course, since you knew my car was down, you're anticipating that this race will happen when my car is back in running order. That shouldn't be too long from now.

from said thread. makes me very sad.:(

Is it sad I sometimes have no clue what I was trying to say? Othertimes I make perfect sense atleast to me. Ohhh well.

I was rereading the thread. I also relized I can be a angry bastard, But still put some thought into something.