Looking for some Artists

Kevin R.

Does anyone know of any artists that have that "beach-chillin" sound. That might be the world's worst description but it is the only thing I can think of. Basically music that makes you want to drink a Corona without listening YouTube's 'soothing sounds of the beach'.

Any ideas?

Thanks if you actually understand this. :cool:

Reggae muzack. Actually, I don't even understand what you mean, but I tried. :cool:

Eh, I guess more on the rock side?

I listen to some reggae and that isn't what I am looking for. I think if someone actual listens to what I am describing it will make sense. If not, I sound like a crazy man.

Thats what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure, don't really know much about the guy.

I started liking him because of my girlfriend 3 years ago. She always listened, and therefore, so did I. Now I think he is awesome, we saw him in concert, amazing, and his music is great.

Chill/Romantic/summertime type music.

Calypso music ? I think that is what it is called . A band played it at a bar on the beach that I went to in Florida . It seemed like the perfect music for just kicking back on the beach while the sun went down.

Some of jack johnsons stuff is good and some is lame like all artists, but there are a few ben harper songs like that. Alot of EMO bands have songs like that believe it or not

Yeah I have been through a lot of it actually; especially Ben Harper. I ended up just downloading all kinds of random shit one day after seeing I liked a couple of his songs. I was disapointed by most of it in the end.