crazy gas mileage

Orion

so, if youre in the market for a nice ride, and you want one with decent mileage, go check out the acura TL. check this out...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/lhiannonshee/0719081655.jpg

driven today, from the dayton airshow to a friends house in zanesville. air conditioning on the whole time.

My 02 bravada tells me about 35. I have heard those readings arent all that reliable. What is a 200? tl suppose to average 24-30 highway?

Really depends on the car in question... across 35k miles, my Civic's display is actually about 0.7mpg worse than what I figure using the "how much gas have you pumped in" method.

Fucking GM.

:D

The temp reading on my Avalanche is VERY accurate after the first 1-2 miles of driving (so it can cool off from baking in the sun).

I'm sure my fiancée's A4 will get that kind of mileage freeway only too, without being some lame-o front wheel driver. I love the TL's, I HATE the FWD. The new TL's are supposed to be AWD...but I also hear they won't look as good either.

my Altima's computer said it got 35 when it was all freeway... I typically drive probably 70% freeway and 30% in town and it says between 27-28.... with the A/C on, I've been getting considerably less....

oh, and the outside temp gauge sucks... even after it cools off, it's still about 5-10 degrees off.