Interesting Busa

The King

In this months Cycle World...

http://shop.cycleworld.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=108&HS=1

Too Ghetto Fabulous for me, but there are some pretty cool details. I like the Gixxer tail section.

Did anyone see the Rockstar Busa with the Gixxer tail and single sided swing arm? Can't find it on line......BAD ASS

LRG=Hellagay. The Regal B-King is awful too, but the Rockstar GSXR/Busa is pretty sweet.

The question on that one is, why?

The first B-king (with GSXR tailsection) is nice.

Edited by max power
too much sweet

they had that bike on superbikes... they were talking with the wheel designer, he was saying you could etch the clear wheels and add LED's to the hub to light 'em up... that'd be pretty pimpin', also talked about clear hoops too to make the whole wheel see thru.... that'd be kinda interesting to look like your bike was floating on your tire....

That busa is the hottest show bike out currerntly. It has been to tons of shows and in many different mags. It is a very good looking bike. Its proof that you can build a show bike with out all the terrible paint schemes and chrome. Hopefully more builders will start to use the less is more tactic.

they had that bike on superbikes... they were talking with the wheel designer, he was saying you could etch the clear wheels and add LED's to the hub to light 'em up... that'd be pretty pimpin', also talked about clear hoops too to make the whole wheel see thru.... that'd be kinda interesting to look like your bike was floating on your tire....

hublessbacka.jpg

That Busa was at last years Int Motorcycle show, nice wheels but I wonder what they are like at speed / cornering...... hold on, it's a Busa, for get the cornering bit.

Yeah, you're right Bret. Busa's cant corner at all:rolleyes:

bikepix032Small.jpg

I'll take the wheels, the single sided swingarm, and the clear clutch cover(s) off the LRG, but I agree with max, not much else is redeeming about that bike. Green on white for that bike is awful.

I can hook you up with the clutch cover;)

Edited by SAMBUSA