C6 Z06 & New GTR, overseas in Oman

spankis

Mostly roll racing, a little bit from a dig. Not the best video, since it's at night, but not bad either. Kinda ends the debate of the comparison between the two in a straight line. I can only imagine what the ZR1 will be like....

Check out the launch control demo at the end, even on a loose road surface, the damn thing leaves HARD.

After further thought and some research, something's seriously fishy about this race. I expected it to from a roll, but they're pulling almost the same times in the 1/4 in most tests. Driver's race, I guess.

However, the GTR beat the zo6's time at the Ring by almost 15seconds. This is a much better comparison in price and power that the zr1. The Skyline wasn't made for purely straight line speed. You're almost comparing apples and oranges here. Plz don't assume I'm a GTR fanboy, either, as I'm not. Unlike most people on here, I'm actually unbiased and have always loved the old zr1 and gtr's. I love them all!!!! :leghump:

I'm waiting for the new Supra. lol