One week and counting

TimTaylor751647545500

So I've been working a pretty shitty schedule for about 4 years now (Saturday-Tuesday nights) and next week, I'm moving to a new dept in which I now will be working Sunday-Wednesday nights. Granted this isn't a major change, but being able to have every Saturday night off now for me is HUGE and one that dramatically improves my quality of life. More time with friends & family, being able to actually go away on weekends without using any vacation days, finally do some car meets, and most important...being able to tailgate all season and watch the Ohio State games this fall.

Congrats, that's the exact schedule I work and I love it. I get off Thursday morning and don't have to be back to work until Sunday night. It's almost like having a 4 day weekend. It's way better than the Friday-Monday that I used to work a few years ago. I felt just like you did, definitely a huge change for the better.