Can my sig be tattooed?

wnaplay1647545503

it can be done.. but its not gonna look exactly like that

and you would need to find an extremely good artist.

it would probably have to be done in black work/ gray wash to make it look similar.

i can give you a guys name and shop that i think could pull it off if you want it. id say take the design to him and see what he thinks.

You can't say anything you want and just follow it with 'no homo' Phil.

why not its the same thing as saying ; with all do respect, or im not racist but this joke is fuinny, or I don't hate gays but....

its a disclaimer.

why not its the same thing as saying ; with all do respect, or im not racist but this joke is fuinny, or I don't hate gays but....

its a disclaimer.

But there must be something gay going on when 75% of your posts have "no homo" written somewhere.

But there must be something gay going on when 75% of your posts have "no homo" written somewhere.

the othe 25 percent says uber, sweet, like totally, dick, balls, bro rape, and stock.. but that doesn't mean im gay. just my boyfriend is.

its a disclaimer.

lol the sure sign of someone being racist is them saying "oh im not racist, BUT..."

Guest Removed

i know someone that can do it. but that would be alot of time a EFFORT!

people on miami ink wore the same clothes for 2 weeks while getting there tats...that shit dont happen in a hour bro. you'll be in the chair for hours. and to look right it would have to be on a black background. some poeple's skin wont take blue so well either. pm me if you want the number of a pro. she does some pretty badass stuff.