Golf carts going to be street legal i n acouple days

SLOWLX

brian cook got pulled over a couple times for driving his on the road. LOL

I think it was last year some drunk dude stole a cart from Medalion and ended up pulled over, dui, and who knows what other charges. kinda funny and off topic

• 4 months later...

Where is there a 25mph road that goes ANYWHERE in C'bus? :confused:

It's great that you can drive a golf cart on the street, but where I live that means I can go see my neighbors...that's it. :lol: All of the major roads are 35mph or higher.

It'll be good for Germ Village or Short North peeps, campus area I guess...

Where is there a 25mph road that goes ANYWHERE in C'bus? :confused:

It's great that you can drive a golf cart on the street, but where I live that means I can go see my neighbors...that's it. :lol: All of the major roads are 35mph or higher.

It'll be good for Germ Village or Short North peeps, campus area I guess...

Drive on the sidewalk in over 25mph areas until you get to a 25mph area. :)

Speaking of modding, I wonder how hard it would be to make one safely float. Add some of those paddle tires for the sand, and I've got me a little fishing boat for calm day, too.

I worked a lot of super chevy shows last year and a few of the dudes that ran the nitro cars had snow mobile motors on the golf carts. They sounded nasty as hell and would fly

Hmm... I may need to consider getting a 5th vehicle.

Sweet. A buddy and I are getting ready to buy a couple Rhinos. I'm nominating myself as the first person to ever get a speeding ticket on a 'golf cart'. :lol:

Back in '84 I witnessed a friend get a DUI on a golf cart after almost running over a traffic cop during the Memorial Tournament! True stry!