T-mobile Sidekick?

2 Sweet

My phone is starting to have issues and I need another one. I'm looking to buy one of those Sidekicks (I heard good things about them, and they look pretty badass) but I don't know shit about cell phones, so I'm wondering what you guys think about them. I see a ton of Sidekick II, III, LX, Slide, and ID's for sale on craigslist and I really don't know what the differences are, which ones are better, etc

Need some opinions, thanks!

hey ive got a sidekick 3 and a sidekick sline(newer has big LCD screen adn slides up instead of swivvels)

honestly the internet is bad ass i have my laptop right inf ront of me and i usually just use my phone, one of the most comfortable phones to talk on as well

i use my sidekick 3 just cause i don know no sense in having two so the side kick slide is for sale if your interested only a few months old no damage and the screen is amazzzzing on it

both have mp3 players real email and internet built in i can access any web page and its not the fake cell internet has good camera ect if you have any questions let me know

also the slide is alot skinnier lighter and smoother lines

pic of both phones

http://www.slashphone.com/media/data/796/Sidekick_Slide_Zante_1.jpg

ive got a sk3 too, and i will disagree. it does NOT have a good camera. the camera on it is shit.

its a cool phone but its got its flaws. you cant hear great on it.. the screen is good, but the new ones are better IMO. the internet is awesome on it, keyboard works well. one other pet peeve, it doesnt have a built in calculator...

other than that its alright...

ive been thinking about getting a blackberry curve though...

hey ive got a sidekick 3 and a sidekick sline(newer has big LCD screen adn slides up instead of swivvels)

honestly the internet is bad ass i have my laptop right inf ront of me and i usually just use my phone, one of the most comfortable phones to talk on as well

i use my sidekick 3 just cause i don know no sense in having two so the side kick slide is for sale if your interested only a few months old no damage and the screen is amazzzzing on it

both have mp3 players real email and internet built in i can access any web page and its not the fake cell internet has good camera ect if you have any questions let me know

also the slide is alot skinnier lighter and smoother lines

pic of both phones

http://www.slashphone.com/media/data/796/Sidekick_Slide_Zante_1.jpg

Guest mrhobbz
I had a sidekick 3 for my first month of service with tmobile. I ended up selling it and buying a samsung katalyst. The swivel screen was real flimsy (known to break as well) and the call quality wasn't all that great. I also know people that swear by them.. I'd try to find someone that has one that will let you play with it for a while or maybe even swap out your sim cards for a few days to try it out.

Guest mrhobbz
don't waste your $ on a sde kick. talk to me or mike (one to envy) about getting a verizion phone. much better service, contracts, and we can hook u up with awsome deals. pm me for details.

Once my contract is up I will be PM'ing you.

Guest mrhobbz
i thought that was gonna be the first thing to break, and honestly, ive dropped this phone pretty hard. no problems there ::knocks on wood::

Yeah some people have no problems with them, I tend to beat on phones a lot. Last nextel I had i dropped a 200lb MDF box on, was quiet funny trying to get it replaced.