Should I trade mustang for caliber?

Slimpsy1647545505

Ok, who beat me to it?

Someone owes me a $5 "I banned someone before Anthony got the chance" fee :D

That guy was a fucktard anyways. He can go play on OhioHondas since they're all Japanese cars anyways.

I like the new "ban the idiots" policy.

I drove one in Phoenix as a rental, That thing has the worst views from the driver seat I have ever encountered in a car. I couldn't look at store signs as I drove by because the windshield is so tiny, and the rear blind spots are crazy, They can hide 18 wheelers. I will never accept a caliber again as a rental. Hell, I'd rather have a Fuckus.

I drove one in Phoenix as a rental, That thing has the worst views from the driver seat I have ever encountered in a car. I couldn't look at store signs as I drove by because the windshield is so tiny, and the rear blind spots are crazy, They can hide 18 wheelers. I will never accept a caliber again as a rental. Hell, I'd rather have a Fuckus.

+1, I kept getting Calibers or PT Cruisers for rentals... Gotta be some of the worst cars ever produced.

Lets be real here if you only option is between the mustang and caliber, you have to go caliber...you have a family on the way...and you are not going to want to get a baby in and out of a two door...its just stupid. If you can get rid of the mustang for something else of course go that route...but you have to start thinking like a dad not a car nut.

NO!

The things are anemic pieces of shit, and you're too big for one. When they try to give me of these things anymore at rental car places, I laugh at them. Fuck these things.

x57

Let's put it this way, when my Mom decided to get rid of her Grand Voyager, she wanted a Caliber really bad. After she test drove one, she rejected it outright, then bought a Honda Element.

So, Caliber<Element....that's pretty fucking sad...Go for a WRX wagon if you still want something fast but practical for small children. When they get older, you can always trade it in on a minivan or large sedan.

My friends got a WRX, not a wagon, and man those things are great in winter. We can pack 4 200lb 6foot guys in it, and there pretty quick. I would go with a wrx, there great cars. Not to mention you can always bolt on stuff if you still want to have some fun hehehe. (Boostcontrollerboostcontrollerboostcontroller)

What I don't understand is...if you were considering a Caliber, why not get the PT Cruiser? Better styling, WAAAAY more interior space, and while still cheap plastic the interior design is much better looking.

I like PT Cruisers. I wouldn't ever buy one, but I like'em. Hell, I had a Chevy HHR as a rental and I was quite impressed for being an appliance on wheels. Plus, you can buy them all day long brand new for under $14k...

Pontiac Vibe/Toyota Matrix? Much better crossovers on the market than the Caliber...

What I don't understand is...if you were considering a Caliber, why not get the PT Cruiser? Better styling, WAAAAY more interior space, and while still cheap plastic the interior design is much better looking.

I like PT Cruisers. I wouldn't ever buy one, but I like'em. Hell, I had a Chevy HHR as a rental and I was quite impressed for being an appliance on wheels. Plus, you can buy them all day long brand new for under $14k...

Pontiac Vibe/Toyota Matrix? Much better crossovers on the market than the Caliber...

So, instead of buying an underpowered POS, you're suggesting a slightly less underpowered, slightly less plasticky POS?

He's talking about giving up a Mustang, I think he's gonna want something at least mildly stimulating in return.

As for the Vibe/Matrix twins, let's be real, you couldn't find a less interesting car in a Ukrainian junkyard.