Anybody gonna be on Brice for Mopar?

smokinsrt

Anybody on here gonna be on Brice road Friday night or cruising the drag Saturday night in Heath? I'll be heading up Friday day and staying till Sunday looking forward to another great year hopefully the cops don't get gay and try to stop everything that weekend and bust a bunch of people.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, if you go this Friday night....you'll be awfully lonely. The Nats aren't for another 3 weeks. And Brice is NOT the place to go anymore, just too many stupid retards trying to "represent". ANYBODY that so much as squeaks the tires is going to get jumped on with every charge that can possibly stick, and believe me the police will NOT be issuing warnings this year. All of the hotels and parking lots are going to have invited officers on the premises, and you will NOT be able to play the "private property" card. Word has it that ANY tire-spin WILL, repeat WILL, get you a ticket, and if your vehicle moves in any direction while spinning the tires, it'll be written as a reckless-op.

I'll probably go to the show Saturday. The show is always worth the money.

Um, if you go this Friday night....you'll be awfully lonely. The Nats aren't for another 3 weeks. And Brice is NOT the place to go anymore, just too many stupid retards trying to "represent". ANYBODY that so much as squeaks the tires is going to get jumped on with every charge that can possibly stick, and believe me the police will NOT be issuing warnings this year. All of the hotels and parking lots are going to have invited officers on the premises, and you will NOT be able to play the "private property" card. Word has it that ANY tire-spin WILL, repeat WILL, get you a ticket, and if your vehicle moves in any direction while spinning the tires, it'll be written as a reckless-op.

I'll probably go to the show Saturday. The show is always worth the money.

THANK GOD..

Living in Reynoldsburg this time of year sucks. Nothing like trying to get home and getting behind some homo fucking NeeYawn doing a burnout, and it takes me as long to get across town as it does to get from onramp to house.

That was fun.....10 years ago. Maybe it was just cuz I was a teenager. Anyways I heard that the cruizing that goes on in Heath was cool, but that was from a die hard mopar guy so who knows. I think I'll just stay home.

nobody even comes in reynoldsburg anymore, you guys are a bunch of losers downing the mopar nats. i bet if all the ls1s gathered on brice rd. once a year you wouldn't be crying about getting stuck behind them in traffic. why would they be scared of your formula? its not like you street race or anything....

nobody even comes in reynoldsburg anymore, you guys are a bunch of losers downing the mopar nats. i bet if all the ls1s gathered on brice rd. once a year you wouldn't be crying about getting stuck behind them in traffic. why would they be scared of your formula? its not like you street race or anything....

Why So Serious? :asshole:

Looks like you guys hit a nerve with mopar! Brice Road is a tradition. Cops are always there and the reynoldsburg ones are usually assholes. Some people will be morons but morons come with every crowd from fords to gm guys. I really only like brice road because its close to my house not to far of a drive. Every year the cops get worse and worse I dont think they realize how much money they will lose in reynoldsburg if everyone starts going to heath instead.
  • Confused 1

I am so ready! this is alot of fun too bad the ford and chebby guys don't know how to party like they do.

Oh and the problem people are alomost ALL people that live here and just come out of there trailers to pimp there K-car. Grouping them with the true mopar owners that bring thier restored ride great distances is like when people group all the ricers that follow us from spot to spot with Cr and talk bad about us as a group.

THANK GOD..

Living in Reynoldsburg this time of year sucks. Nothing like trying to get home and getting behind some homo fucking NeeYawn doing a burnout, and it takes me as long to get across town as it does to get from onramp to house.

o rly?? :finger: dont be mad cause my neeyawn will walk your audi let me say it again walk your audi..... :asshole:

and anthony your just a ricer cause well. i want to call some one a ricer and i cant call phil it due to him havin a boat as a car rigth now ....

Rt 79 in Heath is def. the better place. They have a live band in the largest parking lot and cops don't give a shit what you do until 11pm (maybe 12, dont remember the cutoff). Two years ago took the S-10, they were polite. Last year took the GTO, they were polite.

We always go to Brice on Friday then Heath on Saturday. When they closed Brice down last year I think everyone went to our hotel it took over a half hour to get in the drive way it was awesome. I've been to alot of shows all over but nothing like Nats in Columbus. I know a guy with a Procharged built Impala SS making like 800 horse he goes to the Super Chevy shows and alot of others and he even said that it isn't as diehard as Mopar Nats.

ive been to a few of them,those mopar guys hate fast GMs lol..would suck not being able to get home cause of the crowds,can u say hemi slow..thats all it takes ..

BAN!!!! :gtfo: i can't speak for all "mopar" guys but most can respect "fast" gms (respectively) there is only a problem when the owners of said cars feel the need to boast about the performance of their cars aka pricks and they are strong with the bowties