Anybody gonna be on Brice for Mopar?

smokinsrt

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you guys hit a nerve with mopar! Brice Road is a tradition. Cops are always there and the reynoldsburg ones are usually assholes. Some people will be morons but morons come with every crowd from fords to gm guys. I really only like brice road because its close to my house not to far of a drive. Every year the cops get worse and worse I dont think they realize how much money they will lose in reynoldsburg if everyone starts going to heath instead.

Were you out on friday night with the white ss camaro that was cammed? If so whats the cam in the Camaro? MS3? Both cars sound bad ass.

Were you out on friday night with the white ss camaro that was cammed? If so whats the cam in the Camaro? MS3? Both cars sound bad ass.

that is craigs cat sinissterss the cam is nasty but his fuel pump went out or somethin didnthave any ful pressure... he said this rigth after making fun of my dodge(servs you right beotchh) lol my car burnout+no ebreak=ftl

any one know why liek 15 cop cars came screamin to the tim hortons parking lot???

was there tonight had a good time even if it is a quarter of what it used to be. didnt make it over to heath. heard it was great though.

if you made it chime in. Especially if you walked across the street to grab some food after talking to your mom and a group of three guys that happened to be sitting there too... about ten second neons.

lose anyone???

ok good.

Tonight was awesome IMO. They had good burnouts at screamin willies then by the speedway. In both cases I would have been the next car to do a burn out and cops came in and shut it down :( So I didn't get to smoke my tires for the camaro fans ooops i mean mopar.

BTW every other person complimented me on how they liked my camaro. this should never happen on mopar weekend haha. years ago they would boo non mopars and tell them to take it home. But I did get one drunk lady who told me to take my chevy somewhere else lol. that made me feel special.

Oh yeah forgot to add that I saw some douche bag get his car door slammed into his body followed by a punch to the side of the face. He then proceeded to slam it in reverse and almost hitting a big dodge trunk.

Saw a black civic doing a burnout then he saw the cop car in front of him. So he hits reverse and speeds off in the parking lot to evade the cop. On his way he almost hits another cop by O Reilys then speeds off into the night with his lights off. 10 minutes later I see the same guy running across the parking lot with 2 cops chasing him. He then slows down due to he was fucked and I saw him fall instantly to the ground as the cops tazzed his ass :lol:

good times good times.

Oh yeah I forget who but some girl on here called me SinisterSS :eek: LoL I'm like nope SSmafia. I think it was "greaserchick"? i foget...

Oh yeah forgot to add that I saw some douche bag get his car door slammed into his body followed by a punch to the side of the face. He then proceeded to slam it in reverse and almost hitting a big dodge trunk.

Saw a black civic doing a burnout then he saw the cop car in front of him. So he hits reverse and speeds off in the parking lot to evade the cop. On his way he almost hits another cop by O Reilys then speeds off into the night with his lights off. 10 minutes later I see the same guy running across the parking lot with 2 cops chasing him. He then slows down due to he was fucked and I saw him fall instantly to the ground as the cops tazzed his ass :lol:

good times good times.

Oh yeah I forget who but some girl on here called me SinisterSS :eek: LoL I'm like nope SSmafia. I think it was "greaserchick"? i foget...

The Civic guy was getting tazed was amazing.

Wow...sounds like a bunch of drama on Brice happened.

I was in Heath which was 100 times better than Brice IMO. There was no drama, the cops were actually VERY lenient, and there was more than enough cars and people to make for a fun time. I looked for the other CR people but it was honestly like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

that is craigs cat sinissterss the cam is nasty but his fuel pump went out or somethin didnthave any ful pressure... he said this rigth after making fun of my dodge(servs you right beotchh) lol my car burnout+no ebreak=ftl

any one know why liek 15 cop cars came screamin to the tim hortons parking lot???

it wasn't the fuel pump, turns out I had a vacuum leak after the MAF caused a lean condition and the car died so fuck you paul :asshole:

Wow...sounds like a bunch of drama on Brice happened.

I was in Heath which was 100 times better than Brice IMO. There was no drama, the cops were actually VERY lenient, and there was more than enough cars and people to make for a fun time. I looked for the other CR people but it was honestly like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

you call it drama... i call it entertainment :D

Brice Road FTW!

Was in Heath from 9-11pm on my bike. Very nice turnout, 20-30 waterboxes, some nice eye candy. The only 3 people I saw get busted by the cops were: 1 car with no plates on it at all and 2 kids that looked 15 drinking Natural Light.

Best part of the night was a fatass 20-22 year old douche with slicked hair, wannabe sideburns, and an almost-there go-tee yelling "FUCK THE POLICE, FTP!" when he saw the car with no plates get pulled over. After about 4 times yelling it, he turned around to see the bicycle cop 1 foot from his face. Pussy shut up imeediately.

Was in heath saturday and honestly it was the lamest its been in years. I was down by Ruby tuesdays next to the orange challenger and seen about 10 cars get pulled over and ticketed. Even seen 1 bike stopped by a statey and ticketed. They made the water truck quit putting water on the road. I left about 930 due to boredom

Was in heath saturday and honestly it was the lamest its been in years. I was down by Ruby tuesdays next to the orange challenger and seen about 10 cars get pulled over and ticketed. Even seen 1 bike stopped by a statey and ticketed. They made the water truck quit putting water on the road. I left about 930 due to boredom

You left too soon.

I went to 79 fri night and it was dead as hell. It sucks becouse you never know where to go, last year 79 was the place this year brice was better (even if the was more westside cars than mopars)

Saturday is always the better night, after the day at Trails.