My new hobby

Sam1647545489

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seen one kinda like that on alum creek. the name of the boat is red-dog the boat is super load

The boat in the video is the Bacardi Silver 36' Skater cat race boat. I've seen a few smaller catamarans on the lake, mostly Eliminators in the 25' range but no big cats. The top speed shoot-out last year did have a big cat show up but a smaller 26' DCB cat won it with a top speed of around 145MPH.

God I wish I had a boat. I've rented one so many times to tube and fuck around.

Sam, How fast is your boat?

Me and christian where talking about it tonight. I have never been faster then ~65mph on a boat I've never piloted a boat faster then 45mph. At 45 it felt like i was boookin.

I have no clue how fast the waverunner was. It just felt horrible when you fell off.

:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

That boat is nothing like this one. The one on alum is maybe a 100mph boat. This boat in the video is a way bigger. 44ft or something..

ask zo6g he was with me, the boat is atleast 40 feet long with 2 supercharged engines.on the back of the boat it said red dog and i think it wuz from FL.

God I wish I had a boat. I've rented one so many times to tube and fuck around.

Sam, How fast is your boat?

Me and christian where talking about it tonight. I have never been faster then ~65mph on a boat I've never piloted a boat faster then 45mph. At 45 it felt like i was boookin.

I have no clue how fast the waverunner was. It just felt horrible when you fell off.

:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

We hit 58 mph on a gps today in my boat. It is bone stock and it was me, linn ,and Hua in the boat and it was filled 3/4 the up in gas. If I was solo with less gas it might have hit 60.

lol Thought the same thing.

Now, you wanna see fast? That boat ain't shit. You should've seen coltboostin get chased by that shark when we floated on some wooden house doors from Puerto Rico.

:funny:

Ha you would kill me on a wave runner. Boats dont come out of the water like the ski's do.

20-50 roll? Only if Linn flags from the water though...

I'll have somthin for ya next year.....

Hopefully hit 75-80 1300cc's....

Thats going to be so last year by next year. I'll have that covered by next month. :)

You can PM me for details...

$20 says I loose him within 2 minutes

Trust I got 100 that says you cant. Unless the tube is completely upside down, he isnt coming off. I tow him at full bore in my boat and cut it as hard as it can and he hangs on everytime. I had him on the tube goin 56mph and goin around turns at these speeds and he stays on. Trust me he wont come off.

Trust I got 100 that says you cant. Unless the tube is completely upside down, he isnt coming off. I tow him at full bore in my boat and cut it as hard as it can and he hangs on everytime. I had him on the tube goin 56mph and goin around turns at these speeds and he stays on. Trust me he wont come off.

He hasn't been on my old tube (I still use it for double tubing, but that's about it). NO ONE likes riding that thing; it's a bitch to get on it, and very easy to come off of it. It sits higher than most tubes, is slightly narrower, and is not stable.

Speed doesn't knock people off a tube...bumps do. Do WOT circles in the boat....the waves you'll make will cause some awesome crashes. :D