For the CR Hillbilies

XChris1632X

what's teh deal with those big ass turbo diesel trucks. are they fast?

my cousnin pulled last saturday, his duramax makes 545hp and over 1100tq

he pulled in knox co. fair. went 313.4, funny thing he finished 15th out of 47 diesel trucks but everyone in front of him exepte one was running a 3" charger vs. his 2.6".

that one 2.6 that beat him was a trailer truck, mathew took the travel limiters off his suspension and drove it to work the next day, he gets 21 mpg.

Diesels are awesome.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a video that i have of some pulls the first truck that pulls is my cousins thats who i roll with they got 2nd that night

That was the same night of Union County. A couple buddies were their that night, was that the one that Climax got 36ft for first place or was tht Clark County? That Maroon truck didn't pull in Plain city did it? There was one that looked very similiar to it that got 2nd in Plain city.

That was the same night of Union County. A couple buddies were their that night, was that the one that Climax got 36ft for first place or was tht Clark County? That Maroon truck didn't pull in Plain city did it? There was one that looked very similiar to it that got 2nd in Plain city.

what county is plain city? i cant remember if we was there or not..lol its hard to remember when you go to 2 or 3 pulls a week!

what county is plain city? i cant remember if we was there or not..lol its hard to remember when you go to 2 or 3 pulls a week!

It is in Union and Madison county on the border, but it was for neither fair. The pulls where during their Annual Steam Threshers event.

Anything going on next weekend? I've been meaning to get out to one. Been needing to expand my diesel knowledge as far as building the high powered rigs. Most the trucks that come through my shop get the usual turbo back,intake and programmer. I'd like to see what injectors, bigger turbos, and worked heads (or head) does.

Some of us diesel guys are going down to Edgewater on the 15th...one truck shooting for mid-low 11's, and a few of us shooting for 12's.

Other than that, I'm sure there is a sled pull somewhere this weekend...it's Ohio after all.

Chris

i dont pull myself my cousins do and i just help them out they have a dodge

and they are very competitive they are the lee brothers if you go to the pulls you will know who im talkin about there truck is a moroon and sivler xcab dodge

I know Jordan and Nick very well. "Balls Deep Diesel Performance" :D Yes, their truck is truly amazing. Always at the front of the pack.

I do all the tuning for Eric (Black EC/LB Duramax) and Alex (Green EC/LB Duramax).

I know Jordan and Nick very well. "Balls Deep Diesel Performance" :D Yes, their truck is truly amazing. Always at the front of the pack.

I do all the tuning for Eric (Black EC/LB Duramax) and Alex (Green EC/LB Duramax).

i know cox and reed and i went to school with you your their cousin right? you still have the cuda you had in school? i remember it was a bad car right? you lived up across from the seed farm.

i know cox and reed and i went to school with you your their cousin right? you still have the cuda you had in school? i remember it was a bad car right? you lived up across from the seed farm.

All correct, and I still have the Barracuda.

I know I'm a little late on the thread, but do any of you diesel guys know a good place to get a truck dyno'd. I bought a 24v awhile ago and am looking to get some numbers. I was in Pick-Ups Plus (on Lewis Center) about a month ago and saw they got one. I called and they want $85 for 3 pulls. It's close to Delaware so I think thats my best bet.

And just wondering by a show of hands... how many cr members are diesel guys

FYI - I was in Columbus Diesel last Thursday and Friday and Mark the GM, said tomorrow night (Tuesday 5) theres a big pull at the Hartford Fair. Its the Mid-Season Championship so it should be pretty good. There is a $21,500 payout.

Anyone want to roll together, I think a convoy of diesels blowin smoke and passing imports would be pretty cool. Plus don't know any other diesel guys in the city. So far i have my buddy and I. He just dropped a 12v Cummins in a '79 chevy. Anyone else in?

I know I'm a little late on the thread, but do any of you diesel guys know a good place to get a truck dyno'd. I bought a 24v awhile ago and am looking to get some numbers. I was in Pick-Ups Plus (on Lewis Center) about a month ago and saw they got one. I called and they want $85 for 3 pulls. It's close to Delaware so I think thats my best bet.

And just wondering by a show of hands... how many cr members are diesel guys

FYI - I was in Columbus Diesel last Thursday and Friday and Mark the GM, said tomorrow night (Tuesday 5) theres a big pull at the Hartford Fair. Its the Mid-Season Championship so it should be pretty good. There is a $21,500 payout.

Anyone want to roll together, I think a convoy of diesels blowin smoke and passing imports would be pretty cool. Plus don't know any other diesel guys in the city. So far i have my buddy and I. He just dropped a 12v Cummins in a '79 chevy. Anyone else in?

Where are you from?

You got the black 2500 Ram right? Nice truck, it sounded great. I was running around the shop a few days ago, so I didn't have a chance to meet you. There is also a CR member rate for our dyno aswell, just let me know.

You got the black 2500 Ram right? Nice truck, it sounded great. I was running around the shop a few days ago, so I didn't have a chance to meet you. There is also a CR member rate for our dyno aswell, just let me know.

Yep thats me... and what shop?... I set up an appointment with pick-ups plus and I get 3 pulls for $75, so i went with it.

Yep thats me... and what shop?... I set up an appointment with pick-ups plus and I get 3 pulls for $75, so i went with it.

I work @ Pickups plus, I probably talked to you on the phone I believe. I plan on aquiring a diesel by spring, so I'm always curious about numbers and mods done. So far with anyone of the big 3 diesel's, I'm shocked by the capabilities of them :)