Mountain Dew

2 Sweet

First of all, I love the stuff, drink it all the time.

Right now they have this promotional thing going on where you type in the codes underneath the caps on the 20 oz bottles, and you can get online and try to win shit. I've never done this before, until my friend told me he won a mini fridge and a sweatshirt last year, so I figured I would try.

So far I've entered 25 codes, and haven't won SHIT yet. I'm trying to get this badass toolbox/fridge (yeah, it's a toolbox AND a fridge, how sweet is that) but I keep failing.

That is all :cool:

First of all, I love the stuff, drink it all the time.

Right now they have this promotional thing going on where you type in the codes underneath the caps on the 20 oz bottles, and you can get online and try to win shit. I've never done this before, until my friend told me he won a mini fridge and a sweatshirt last year, so I figured I would try.

So far I've entered 25 codes, and haven't won SHIT yet. I'm trying to get this badass toolbox/fridge (yeah, it's a toolbox AND a fridge, how sweet is that) but I keep failing.

That is all :cool:

Is it a Kobalt toolbox? If so, it's HUGE and even has lighting and a cd head unit.

You won't win. I've been doing these for years. I haven't won shit yet except buy one get one free caps. That is even gay. I remember when it used to say "you won a free mt dew". You used to be able to get one free without paying for one at the same time.

What a fucking jip

Back when iTunes first came out after the superbowl, they had "free song" under the caps of Pepsi bottles. Well you could tilt the bottle and read the cap before you bought it, I got a free song with every purchase and that started my path down the darkside (Mac). :o:)

Dont drink Mt. Dew........

Yellow #5 makes your penis small. :D

LIES! lol :cool:

I did research on this back in like 6th grade. Yeah I've been a longtime Dew drinker.

The rumor was that Yellow 5 would reduce your sperm count, and research proved that to be false. They even mentioned it on some Mythbusters-type show

I miss "Live Wire"...Not sold here anymore, but still so elsewhere...no reason why either!!!!!

Yeah this is the best mt dew flavor ever created. Nothing matches the awesomeness of a 2 lt of live wire.