Anyone with Audi/VW hookup?

Farkas

I need the hookup on an axle for my 337 GTI.. can't get them anywhere else but stealership and I'm not paying the $600 that VW wants for them.

part number, 1J0-407-453-X

Should be 02m 6spd tranny, driver's side axle- obviously discontinued new, but all stock items should be reman..

PM me if you can help out at all.

I need the hookup on an axle for my 337 GTI.. can't get them anywhere else but stealership and I'm not paying the $600 that VW wants for them.

Should be 02m 6spd tranny, driver's side axle- obviously discontinued new, but all stock items should be reman..

Andrew,

Everyone on Audiworld uses Carson @ Riverside Audi. 20% over cost on all items. 201-758-1600 Ext. 106

Might give him a shot. Or Car-Part.com

Andrew,

Everyone on Audiworld uses Carson @ Riverside Audi. 20% over cost on all items. 201-758-1600 Ext. 106

Might give him a shot. Or Car-Part.com

He is good, you can also try Bud at Checkered Flag VW......same type of deal.

Thanks guys..

Basically the tranny and hub setup on my car is basically a one of a kind that VW made specifically for it. Nobody knows the differences and I can't get aftermarket replacements, so I just have to shop around for the best possible deal for OE.

i have an extra one here. if you need it contact me.

S4 people like http://www.raxles.com

I got mine through car quest. Instead of paying $600 i paid about $60 for a reman.

I've looked into Raxles and they're pretty pricey for a basic OEM replacement.. almost $350 per axle. All the other GTI axles are cheap, about 60-70 dollars each, but I was luck enough to have the rare parts to find :(

Raxles makes replacment upgrades all day long, so does Drive shaft shop

If you goto hatfield and tell them you on ohio vw you only have to pay something crazy like 1% above there cost.

these trans come in 20th's and 337's

Thanks guys..

Basically the tranny and hub setup on my car is basically a one of a kind that VW made specifically for it. Nobody knows the differences and I can't get aftermarket replacements, so I just have to shop around for the best possible deal for OE.

Raxles makes replacment upgrades all day long, so does Drive shaft shop

If you goto hatfield and tell them you on ohio vw you only have to pay something crazy like 1% above there cost.

these trans come in 20th's and 337's

Thanks shanton.. I'll give hatfield a call too.

According to what I read on vortex the 20th AE's with the vin under 1000 had the Bolt style hub like the 337, and then after that they have the nut style hub like all the other GTIs. The GLIs have the same axles but the CV is much weaker. I'm trying my best to find an actual 337 axle that's not a fucking arm and leg to buy.