Ramen Noodles

Duff1647545513

So, I'm sitting here eating ramen noodles..... which I make amazing by the way..... and was wondering what ways everyone makes theirs. I know there are a lot of people in college and have been through college and probably ate these daily at one point. Eventually everyone gets bored with just adding the flavor packet and just starts adding random things to change up the flavor.

While I'm waiting on the water to boil when I make mine I add to the water: sugar, tobasco sauce, soy sauce, minced onions, chili powder, ground black pepper, garlic salt and onion salt. Then I cook the noodles and add the packet as instructed. There is a lot of random seasonings in there, but it actually turns out pretty damn well. It's sweet at first from the sugar, then gets spicy.

So what all ways have you guys made/ate your ramen noodles that turned out being good?

So, I'm sitting here eating ramen noodles..... which I make amazing by the way..... and was wondering what ways everyone makes theirs. I know there are a lot of people in college and have been through college and probably ate these daily at one point. Eventually everyone gets bored with just adding the flavor packet and just starts adding random things to change up the flavor.

While I'm waiting on the water to boil when I make mine I add to the water: sugar, tobasco sauce, soy sauce, minced onions, chili powder, ground black pepper, garlic salt and onion salt. Then I cook the noodles and add the packet as instructed. There is a lot of random seasonings in there, but it actually turns out pretty damn well. It's sweet at first from the sugar, then gets spicy.

So what all ways have you guys made/ate your ramen noodles that turned out being good?

Good God, do you have hypertension or high blood pressure? That is a ton of salt.

A friend of mine opens the package, removes the flavor packet and then crumbles the brick. Then, he opens the flavor packet and pours it into the package wit hthe ramen crumbles. Then, holding the package closed, he shakes it until the flavor stuff is evenly distributed inside. Finally, he sits and eats it dry. :barf:

A friend of mine opens the package, removes the flavor packet and then crumbles the brick. Then, he opens the flavor packet and pours it into the package wit hthe ramen crumbles. Then, holding the package closed, he shakes it until the flavor stuff is evenly distributed inside. Finally, he sits and eats it dry. :barf:

Does he ride the short bus?

Am I the only one that was too lazy to do standard ramen? I would buy the ones in the styrofoam containers that are pre-seasoned and have "veggies" in them. Fill it with water, put it in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes ? profit?

Am I the only one that was too lazy to do standard ramen? I would buy the ones in the styrofoam containers that are pre-seasoned and have "veggies" in them. Fill it with water, put it in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes ? profit?

NOPE, me too

Guest tbutera2112
i put a bouillion cube in the water when its boiling along with chili powder and cayenne pepper powder, and the packet...then when its done i drain the water and add shredded mexican cheese

I've added cheese to it before. I was in jail for 10days and saw guys making what they call "breaks". They take a thing of ramen noodles, cheese, ham, solami and mix it all in a bowl. its really not that bad...

Jail taught me valuable things, such as the County Brownie! Pack of cocoa and 6 ritz crackers...pm for recipe

Is there anouther way? Just add H2O FTW!

Beef flavor - drain broth down to very small portion after mixing, add franks red hot sauce and a touch of soy sauce. Chow down.

Yes I drain the water down after boiling until there is almost none left. I put in flavor packet and add red hot and mix. I sometimes cook any vegetables on the side and add them to the noodles after on my plate.

Oh I eat 2 packets at a time.