Paint help please

Thomas Aquinas

I have a little rust damage on my 99 grand prix. It seems like its just under the paint not all through the panel, but I'm not an expert. I think it happened from the gas cap constant rubbing the paint there, and some road salt in to the mix. So if anyone has any suggestions on where to take it I'd appreciate it.

thanks.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l334/Irocstyle/GPrust.jpg

All GP's have this problem, sadly. Mine has a tiny spot in the exact same spot. They actually rust from within, so it will probably be pretty costly because they ususally cut that part of the quarter panel off and replace it with a new section

All GP's have this problem, sadly. Mine has a tiny spot in the exact same spot. They actually rust from within, so it will probably be pretty costly because they ususally cut that part of the quarter panel off and replace it with a new section

and unfortunatly (sp) so do a few other gm's. repair costs all depend on how bad the rust actually is.