My car is not fast

petraman

Wait a minute...that wouldn't happen to be a white 94 with a pink engine bay, would it?

Yes but the engine bay is not pink anymore its white with a pink spot beside the alternator cause spray can wouldnt fit there. And the pink adds a lil bit of fail to a car with a whole bunch of win....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know, the guy who sold you that car, bought Petraman's old 93 SSEi cause he missed having a white Bonnie...

:cry: :doh: :nono: :nutkick:

Worst mistake I've ever made...

Still got the '94, eh? Get all those electrical issues worked out? I haven't seen you around the dealership often, you still there? I imagine they'll be going under soon like all the other ones around here...

Oh, and Brian, my bonnie was a '92 ;)

:cry: :doh: :nono: :nutkick:

Worst mistake I've ever made...

Still got the '94, eh? Get all those electrical issues worked out? I haven't seen you around the dealership often, you still there? I imagine they'll be going under soon like all the other ones around here...

Oh, and Brian, my bonnie was a '92 ;)

Got few of electrical issues worked out but still got a couple more that bother me. I am at the dealership everyday except for sunday from 9am-5 pm. And the dealership is doing great we are getting ready to move to a new location and possibly open up another dealership. The ones that are going under are the shady ones that sell complete junk. I only sell reliable stuff. My inventory might be boring but who cares i make monieezzzz!!!!

Swing by if you get a chance you can check out the GTP if you stop in before 1pm today.