New to the board

Lithium Lotus

Sup fellas, new to the board. Here's my ride, a 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP. Specs:

Specifications

Type: Turbocharged & Intercooled DOHC Inline-4 Ecotec (LNF): aluminum head and block.

Displacement: 2.0 Liter / 122 ci.

Fuel Injection: Direct Injection.

Turbocharger: BorgWarner Dual-Scroll K04.

Maximum Boost: 18 psi.

Valve Gear: Chain-driven double overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder, hydraulic lifters, variable intake and exhaust valve timing (VVT).

Transmission: 5-speed automatic or 5-speed manual.

Rear Gears: 3.73 with Limited Slip.

Horsepower: 260@5300 rpm.

Torque: 260@2500 rpm.

Suspension

Front / Rear: Upper and lower control arms, coil-over Bilstein shocks, anti-roll bar.

Brakes: Front- 11.7” vented disc, ABS / Rear- 10.9” vented disc, ABS.

Wheel Size: 18 x 8” Aluminum, chrome.

Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1 245/45/18.

Dimensions

Length x Width x Height: 157.2” x 71.3” x 50.1”

Wheelbase: 95.1”

Curb Weight: 2,950lbs.

Weight Distribution: 53/47 %

Performance

Lateral Acceleration: 0.88 g.

Weight to Power: 11.7 lbs. / hp

0-60: 5.5 seconds

Quarter Mile: 14.1@98.7 mph

22 MPG City / 29 MPG Highway

Base Price

Solstice GXP Base Price: $26,600

2 SCCA Showroom Stock B Championships (06 & 07) and 1 SCCA Touring II Championship (07)

My car with some cheerleaders

Mahoning Valley Thunder Arena Football Dance Line

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/90TGP/MySpace/ThunderGirls.jpg

Cleveland Cavaliers Cheerleaders

http://inlinethumb60.webshots.com/6843/2733094540091884918S600x600Q85.jpg

:cool:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks. Forgot to throw this in.

Current mods: GMPP cold air intake.

Future mods: DC Sports front frame brace, DDM Works rear frame brace, Dejon Powerhouse FMIC, HKS coilovers, Dejon or BTF turbo upgrade with tune [if HPTuners would ever get off their ass and crack the computer], and undecided wheels.

Hmmm crs track day augest 10th kilkare drag strip come out race an meet the faces of CR plus I wanna drag that solstice down the track with my slow as shit neon

Into was not bad felt more like u were trying to sell it then showing it off

rofl how he copied all the specs of the car and posted them

my father in law had a solstice GXP with a catback, intake, and had it chipped. i must admit it was surprisingly fast--he said other guys were seeing almost 280whp with the same mods. he was on the solstice forum, and into modding the car, and then just got rid of it for some reason.

welcome

my father in law had a solstice GXP with a catback, intake, and had it chipped. i must admit it was surprisingly fast--he said other guys were seeing almost 280whp with the same mods. he was on the solstice forum, and into modding the car, and then just got rid of it for some reason.

welcome

Any idea of his screen name? "Chipped" doesn't mean much...there are only about 2 reflashes that actually do anything.

BTW, Welcome.

Hi, I'm also on the Solstice forum under the same name. Yes, only BSR and Wester's Tune are currently available, Wester's being the better one at the moment.

I copy/pasted the specs because not everyone knows about the car, unlike a Mustang or Camaro.

So far I've only run a 14.5. Need to lower my 60ft.

Hi, I'm also on the Solstice forum under the same name. Yes, only BSR and Wester's Tune are currently available, Wester's being the better one at the moment.

I copy/pasted the specs because not everyone knows about the car, unlike a Mustang or Camaro.

Yeah, I know. I recognized the car and your s/n. Obviously, I am on the SF with the same name too.

In addition to the tunes you mentioned, RPi also has a reflash available.

Sounds like something out of a ricer mag under the "reader's rides" section.

Mods: APC spoiler, cold air intake, spray painted interior.

Future mods: nawz, v12 swap, million dollar suspension, supercharger, turbocharger, superturbocharger, diamond wheels, bodykit from mars, etc.

That made me LoL.

Whats a camro? Is that a german car?

welcome

Possibly cause I raced him like 5 times an put lenghts on him .... was it a silver car guy in late 50's?

Scion girl -rep for u for -reping hm for not having dudes . Shoot - rep for everyone in this thread fuckers.... lol...98% of this forum is guys we want bewwwbiesss

stfu dude do you even have a camaro any more.... or is it now a lawn ornament .... :gtfo: :asshole:

keep talking neon boy, i have a special date next weekend with the tuning man. so keep yapping chawawa, your days are numbered