Pot dealer dies because of botched undercover deal

thorne

If the government didn't choose to make people criminals than it wouldn't be a problem.

Gee, you should not be using/selling drugs. We're going to be nice, and give you 1 year probration and then you can have your slate whiped clean.

*giggle* FU Guys, I'm going to sell pot, along with some other fine substances.

OH Noez, bad stuffz has happened to me. How could this have happened ?

:eek:

-It shouldn't be against the law.

-The police in this situation did no good to any community.

-Waste of tax dollars.

-Liberals can't survive without a government.

-Ann Arbor's a whore.

It IS against the law weather you like it or not.

It IS a waste of tax dollars.

And most of *those* liberals are the ones who push to legalize it.

Edit: Forgot Ann arbor is still a whore.

It IS against the law weather you like it or not.

It IS a waste of tax dollars.

And most of *those* liberals are the ones who push to legalize it.

Edit: Forgot Ann arbor is still a whore.

Yes and it blows my mind. Though, the lawmakers who ban random things are closet liberals.

O-H

The police officers should be charged in the murder of this girl. They clearly were negligent in the performance of duties and due to them, the girl is dead. In many states, including Ohio, you can be charged with murder if you and another person are involved in a crime and someone dies during the commission of the crime. IMHO this should be no different, the cops put her life in danger, they should be charged also.

The police officers should be charged in the murder of this girl. They clearly were negligent in the performance of duties and due to them, the girl is dead. In many states, including Ohio, you can be charged with murder if you and another person are involved in a crime and someone dies during the commission of the crime. IMHO this should be no different, the cops put her life in danger, they should be charged also.

Dude... I do NOT know what your issue is lately. Quit posting shit that I agree with. It kills the cosmic balance and will soon lead to the demise of all civilized society.

Thank you.

KillJoy

Dude... I do NOT know what your issue is lately. Quit posting shit that I agree with. It kills the cosmic balance and will soon lead to the demise of all civilized society.

Thank you.

KillJoy

You still suck :D

Thank you.

KillJoy

It's not so much that your ideas finally met, it's more that you are beginning to see the light. ;)

WOW.

Lelaglize pot, tax the fuck out of it.... end a LOT of "criminal" activity???

KillJoy

Indeed the street level gangs would lose a major money stream, The mexicans would have no reason to camp in our parks and grow fields. It would stop allot of crime and make the goverment allot of money.

And towards that mayor. If someone shot my dog in a fucked up bust, Lets say I would not have remained very calm.

Indeed the street level gangs would lose a major money stream, The mexicans would have no reason to camp in our parks and grow fields. It would stop allot of crime and make the goverment allot of money.

And towards that mayor. If someone shot my dog in a fucked up bust, Lets say I would not have remained very calm.

X2 if someone shot my dogs and raided my house for something i didnt do wrong there would be problems :bangbang: