WTB: XBox 360 controllers (GH and normal) and games

Trouble Maker

Tell me what you have. I'm just looking for used older, cheap, games.

Also want a wireless Guitar Hero controller and normal wireless controller. Possibly interested in wired ones if the price is right, but I definitely prefer wireless ones.

http://www.gamestop.com has some cheap shit.

I saw a Guitar hero guitar for the 360 for like $30 bucks the other day.

On the controllers, it's almost better to buy new. I have issues with one of mine where it randomly drifts off to the left and the 3 rechargable batteries I have don't charge :(

Yeah, I actually bought the Guitar Hero 3 package (game+controller). I want a second controller and guitar. But having just dropped the cash on the system and that game I can't justify another $120 for both of those new right now. I definitely see your point about the new controllers and it's why I bought the game plus guitar new instead of separate used even though it would have been $30 less.

I actually bought my system and the game from Game Stop for whatever reason. And you can get MS refurbed systems from them for $280, which is what I got.

I've got a decent amount of games that I dont play anymore on the shelf at home. I cant recall all of them off the top of my head, but I'll give it a try.

Kameo

NFS Carbon

NFS Most wanted

The darkness

Madden 08

Dead or Alive 4

perfect dark zero

assassins creed

gears of war

burnout revenge

dead rising

marvel ultimate alliance

crackdown

fight night

I'm pretty sure I have a few more that I cant remember, just let me know if you're interested in any of these and we'll work something out.