Morgan Freeman drives a 1997 Maxima

zeitgeist57

The guy not only has a long, exceedingly successful career but is in two new releases at this exact moment. At this point, it's got to take a boatload of restraint to not travel by chauffeured helicopter. Kudos to the guy, hope he and his passenger are OK.

Man I hope he is Ok he is in many of my favorite films, "Seven" was a great role for him. Love that Flick, I have "Bucket List" on my Apple TV right now, I'm watching that tonight.

Bucket List was great. Carie and I just watched that with her dad the other night. Great movie.

I wish him well. He is one of the last class acts left in Hollywood. Only a few great actors are around and he is one of them. I hope he pulls through.

Him, James Earl Jones, and Denzel Washington are the three best in Hollywood

The car did not belong to him, it was his passengers car, so how modest he really is may be hard to determine from *this* accident. Good actor though, and honestly hopefully he does spend a lot of money , reagon-onics style!

i was listening to the radio a couple weeks ago and someone from some small band was on...i guess the guy from the band worked as a host at a restaraunt, and said every time morgan freeman would come in, he'd throw him like 50$ just for sitting him. holy shit!

i was listening to the radio a couple weeks ago and someone from some small band was on...i guess the guy from the band worked as a host at a restaraunt, and said every time morgan freeman would come in, he'd throw him like 50$ just for sitting him. holy shit!

Then he made it back 10 minutes later by eating his food and being Morgan Freeman. :p