New to CR

Brrcats

I'm not scared one bit. You opened the can of worms, I'll bring my car, you'll lose. I am at a disadvantage, guy.

PS. I would've done this when the car was NA too. Yep, you would've lost even then.

I'd be careful with that car Hal, Its not a "NORMAL V8" lordd only knows the strange things it might do!

:eek:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oger, me and you have agreed on some things before, but this is not one. My car has F/I and it at one point was "stock" because thats how it came out of the factory from Mitsu. I do agree a lot of american sports cars handle poorly, but most american sports cars were designed to go straight fast, so I say make a small bet and lets see some road racing ...fuck yeah. Hell I may get in on this shit. I love the twisties. Out of curiosity, can someone tell me what changes were made to the Cobras handling prowess, over the GT ?

EDIT: Fuck, Im totally OT, welcome guy with 350, weren't you a member on ZCCO ?

Oger, me and you have agreed on some things before, but this is not one. My car has F/I and it at one point was "stock" because thats how it came out of the factory from Mitsu. I do agree a lot of american sports cars handle poorly, but most american sports cars were designed to go straight fast, so I say make a small bet and lets see some road racing ...fuck yeah. Hell I may get in on this shit. I love the twisties. Out of curiosity, can someone tell me what changes were made to the Cobras handling prowess, over the GT ?

yeah, i was under the impression that it was the base engine with F/I added from factory. to me thats a modifaction to the orginal engine. but it's whatever, i wasn't talking about a F/I V8 anyway.

This sentence makes even less sense then your last 100 ?

stop modifying my posts and I won't have to go back and do quick edits with no proof reading.

so you're not going to come out from hiding behind your mod powers to answer my original question you edited?

• Downvote 1

You are correct about your car being "stock" with a turbo but I want to know where you and ogretla get the impression that "most american sports cars handle poorly"? Are you talking a 67 Camaro - then I would agree. You are wrong if you think that F-bodies and Mustangs do not handle well. They may not ride well which is the common complaint but their limits are right up there with most of the import sports cars you can name.

Show me proof that american sports cars do not handle well and I will shut up.

• Downvote 1

Well, the front spring rate is stiffer and the car came IRS equipped. The factory alignment specs are different also. Wider tires were put on front and back (275/40/17) in a summer performance (not drag) flavor.

The engine is a completely different platform, I'm not even going into that right now. I'll just say GT- 2v Cobra/Mach 4v and there are plenty more differences between all 3. They are not the same engines.

stop modifying my posts and I won't have to go back and do quick edits with no proof reading.

so you're not going to come out from hiding behind your mod powers to answer my original question you edited?

Batmod is not the hero we deserve.

You are correct about your car being "stock" with a turbo but I want to know where you and ogretla get the impression that "most american sports cars handle poorly"? Are you talking a 67 Camaro - then I would agree. You are wrong if you think that F-bodies and Mustangs do not handle well. They may not ride well which is the common complaint but their limits are right up there with most of the import sports cars you can name.

Show me proof that american sports cars do not handle well and I will shut up.

independent rear suspension

i'd say that's a pretty big part of it.

maybe we should start another thread for this and stop hijacking this guys intro thread. haha

Maybe you should lick you computers power supply.

In all seriousness please log out of the internet and go play with barbies.

Yeah because your car' date='cobras,and other sports cars run IRS[/quote']

went from a hater post, to a edit, now to actual info google gave you. wow.

a lot of american cars don't. GT Mustangs, Fbodies,

How about you tell him to come out sometime and I'll buy him a beer?

will do, right now he's on this several week roadtrip across the country in the bullitt, he actually just texted me letting me know that the girls in Austin are hot and friendly :D

will do, right now he's on this several week roadtrip across the country in the bullitt, he actually just texted me letting me know that the girls in Austin are hot and friendly :D

Sounds like him, I'd be interested to hear some of the shennanigans he gets into on that trip.