Call out: my stock V6 vs all stock v8's

TimTaylor751647545500

hmm our group was 20 plus people

your group like 5 tops.

its much easier to grab in on a 5 man jerkoff sessions than it is 20 +. just the physics of it all says your an idiot. if you havnt noticed you have less friends on cr than osama bin laden has in d.c. stop posting because

a. your not good at it

b. you make me want to punch baby seals

c. your 350 is a turd on wheels with a nissan symbol

d. your a cumquat

Oh the ironing.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm our group was 20 plus people

your group like 5 tops.

its much easier to grab in on a 5 man jerkoff sessions than it is 20 +. just the physics of it all says your an idiot. if you havnt noticed you have less friends on cr than osama bin laden has in d.c. stop posting because

a. your not good at it

b. you make me want to punch baby seals

c. your 350 is a turd on wheels with a nissan symbol

d. your a cumquat

actually i spoke to several different 'groups' of people, just not your little cock meat sandwich circle you guys had going on. thanks for keepin an eye on me though, freak.

actually i spoke to several different 'groups' of people, just not your little cock meat sandwich circle you guys had going on. thanks for keepin an eye on me though, freak.

i was told you were their. i noticed you didnt talk to anyone that mattered. just kind of hung out in you lil corner group. maybe if you came out of your fail shell you would have met james and known thats not mr. hobbz. next time think before you type.

hal , why i thought you would never chime in.

i was told you were their. i noticed you didnt talk to anyone that mattered. just kind of hung out in you lil corner group. maybe if you came out of your fail shell you would have met james and known thats not mr. hobbz. next time think before you type.

hal , why i thought you would never chime in.

i never meant in person, i was talking about the way he was posting... :confused:

next time I will be sure to seek out the people who 'matter' :confused:

i never meant in person, i was talking about the way he was posting... :confused:

next time I will be sure to seek out the people who 'matter' :confused:

hes nothing like hobbs you :gay: your fail points are outstanding

and as for you searching for the "cool people"

please dont search for me, yes im cool, i know this, the only problem is, i dont speak to peasents such as yourself in person. if you have the urge to embaress us with your worthless presence, start of by relaying to someone that your coming over. this way we can have a disclaimer for your clown ass being around us. if you decide to just come over unannounced, i will make brians kids :leghump: you for the rest of the event. and beleive you me, there is no shaking those kids.

hes nothing like hobbs you :gay: your fail points are outstanding

and as for you searching for the "cool people"

please dont search for me, yes im cool, i know this, the only problem is, i dont speak to peasents such as yourself in person. if you have the urge to embaress us with your worthless presence, start of by relaying to someone that your coming over. this way we can have a disclaimer for your clown ass being around us. if you decide to just come over unannounced, i will make brians kids :leghump: you for the rest of the event. and beleive you me, there is no shaking those kids.

you can has sarcasm? you are too stupid to even comprehend posts. the fact you said the only people who 'matter' are the ones in your asswhiping circle shows how big of a douche you are. just keep with your little group of who you think matter, and I will talk to others that aren't complete fucking douchebags like yourself and your boy doyle.

Me - You, 71N from Polaris until we get caught. Loser pays all court costs and attorney fees ;)

You pick My GXP or MS3 :cool: :burn:

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/53027365.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/100768060.jpg

you can has sarcasm? you are too stupid to even comprehend posts. the fact you said the only people who 'matter' are the ones in your asswhiping circle shows how big of a douche you are. just keep with your little group of who you think matter, and I will talk to others that aren't complete fucking douchebags like yourself and your boy doyle.

the people who matter, is everyone on this board and came out to support cr, if you noticed our circle jerk consisted of everyone excpet yourself. the only problem was you were too busy sucking in your own exausht fumes to come say whats up to anyone. so whose really the stuck up one ? :slap:

the people who matter, is everyone on this board and came out to support cr, if you noticed our circle jerk consisted of everyone excpet yourself. the only problem was you were too busy sucking in your own exausht fumes to come say whats up to anyone. so whose really the stuck up one ? :slap:

No, you implied the only ones who matter were the ones in your circle, because you said you didn't see me talk to anyone who mattered. When in fact, I was talking with CR MEMBERS the whole time. Backtrack much?