Armageddon Week on History Channel

Fonzie

:eek: Good Lord......After watching 2 hours.....I'm now climbing under my blankets in the fetal position, sucking my thumb & waiting for our soon impending end from tsunami/asteroid/blackhole-wormhole/ice age etc :confused:

Been good knowin' all of 'ya

LOL, yeah I'm up watch'n the same show. Kinda makes you think huh? If you really want to scare yourself Google "Nibiru" or "Planet X" sometime. It's supposedly a brown dwarf that was discovered in 1983 and is on an elliptical 3,600 year orbit around our sun. I'ts supposed to be here late 2012 early 2013....go figure.

LOL, yeah I'm up watch'n the same show. Kinda makes you think huh? If you really want to scare yourself Google "Nibiru" or "Planet X" sometime. It's supposedly a brown dwarf that was discovered in 1983 and is on an elliptical 3,600 year orbit around our sun. I'ts supposed to be here late 2012 early 2013....go figure.

Here, I'll put your mind at ease:

http://dsc.discovery.com/space/my-take/nibiru-armageddon-david-morrison.html

http://www.csicop.org/si/2008-05/morrison.html

dec 21 2012 supposedly world ends

Incorrect. According to the Myans it's a time of change, and they believed that it was an ending as much as...how did they word it..."Those that have saftey, shelter, and food will be fortunate." or something of that nature. I've actually thought a lot about it. I'm better on a world depression and possible WWIII lacking funds.

dec 21 2012 supposedly world ends

Incorrect. According to the Myans it's a time of change, and they believed that it was an ending as much as...how did they word it..."Those that have saftey, shelter, and food will be fortunate." or something of that nature. I've actually thought a lot about it. I'm better on a world depression and possible WWIII lacking funds.

I think Nostradamus is the other one who predicted 12/21/12. That's when his predictions ended, although I've heard a different, later date on several different shows on the same channel, so not sure why the discrepancy :confused:

Some interesting vids on the different theories..........

http://www.history.com/video.do?name=armageddon&paidlink=1&vid=HIS_SEM_ContentNetwork&keywords=nostradamus%2Bpredictions&utm_source=google_content&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=nostradamus&utm_term=content_nostradamus%20predictions

BTW.....If you ever get the chance to watch that "Life after People" show......VERY interesting!!

Edited by Fonzie

i think the hysteria would be worse than y2k personally. even if it doesn't happen you know not only the movies, but the newscasts will be cashing in on this come around that time just to get review's.

it will bring it to the attention of people who didn't already know about it, people going crazy at grocery stores buying water/canned goods. others going on rampages of murder, rape, theft, etc thinking if the world is going to end they can do whatever they want and not have to face the consequences.

thats what i think. even if the world doesn't actually end on 12/21/12, the mere thought that it might will bring something similar to the "end"