Sti gone- I HATE deer

silverhatch

I've had a rough week to say the least. On Monday morning after dropping off my kids I hit a deer on the way home and went into the ditch about a mile from my home. The car is totaled. Thankfully I wasn't injured.

I probably won't be getting another Subaru this time around since my husband didn't care for the car. We're looking for something a little different than we usually buy.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff45/casilversti/0804081054.jpg[/img]

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff45/casilversti/0804081055.jpg[/img]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:

Looks like a roll over occurred and you were not hurt, I'd stay with same car. Makes me feel good again about my car and driving my family in it. Glad you are Ok Amanda.

Again Sorry for the loss, you should buy the car back from the Insurance and part it out. I have dibs on the wheels if they are not broken, Wheel medic will make them look good again. Hell your front calipers are worth some $$$$, along with the interior.

It wasn't a rollover. I just ran backwards in a deep ditch for a short distance before landing in the cornfield. I got out the passenger side door and looked at the car and thought it wasn't too bad, but then I walked over to the driverside..ouch.

I did hit the deer but the damn thing got up and walked off (probably not far though). When I hit the deer the back end got loose and it was just hold on from there. I tried everything I could to get it back under control but it wasn't happening. I feel like such an awful driver right about now. At least I didn't get a ticket too.

Ben- I saw that ad..very sweet but not looking good for me to get another. My hubby hated the sti and he has to sign for the loan.

WOW! I'm glad to see you're okay. He may not have liked the car, but the build did it's job in terms of keeping you safe. Thankfully no kids were in there though as they don't need the drama of such a thing.

Hate to chime in like this, but if you're both interested, I have a great offer for you. Seriously, beautiful car and 5 star safety winner here too.

Best deal out there IMO --------> http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53658

Call, PM or email me.

-tim