Keepin it classy PETA.

cNeutron

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080806.wpetaad0806/BNStory/National/home

I understand what PETA stands for but the people running it are crazy. This add they were trying to run is just tasteless. I saw the Penn and Teller "Bullshit" on PETA, group of psychos imo.

Why the hell can't there be an activists group for humans that are as extreme as PETA? Maybe then no one in the world would be starving to death. Animals are wonderful and all that other mushy bullshit but humans should be more important.

(not really, it's better for the meat for an animal to die relaxed)

Have you ever seen the Helen Keller episode of South Park(it's really old) where they put all the turkeys into a big room and show them the peaceful scenic movie and then the saw comes in and cuts all their heads off?

It's a classic :D

if god didnt want us to eat animals then why did he make them so delicious?

If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them so easy to kill?

Scott, I'm in for the BBQ.

Why the hell can't there be an activists group for humans that are as extreme as PETA? Maybe then no one in the world would be starving to death. Animals are wonderful and all that other mushy bullshit but humans should be more important.

Wrong. They're equally important. We share a balanced world with all living things. The fact we use them for food and sport is even more of a reason to take care of them. However, PETA is like any other extremist organization in that they use it as an excuse to take things too far and make themselves money.

Wow, that ad is completely fucking tactless. Whoever made that ad and approved it should be fucking beat and forced to eat meat.

Wrong. They're equally important. We share a balanced world with all living things. The fact we use them for food and sport is even more of a reason to take care of them. However, PETA is like any other extremist organization in that they use it as an excuse to take things too far and make themselves money.

Wow, that ad is completely fucking tactless. Whoever made that ad and approved it should be fucking beat and forced to eat meat.

<3

When a dog can cook me a cheezeburger it will be on an equal "playing ground" as me. ;)

Don't get me wrong I love animals but almost all humans don't go around eating other humans. Humans are at the top of the food chain right now.

Right, but there's still room for respect and honor in there.

I have plenty of respect and honor and food treats for all animals. I won't go around and kill an animal for no reason like some people do (example hunting and not eating the animal). But I still am going to eat animals when I get hungry.

My first post was supposed to mean.. "there needs to be more groups that are fighting for humans. There are too many people just in this state of Ohio that are homeless and hungry. Our country is so rich that this could be taken care of if everyone felt the same way PETA does." Do you understand?

I love animals but I feel we should have the same passion about our fellow humans.

I love animals but I feel we should have the same passion about our fellow humans.

I agree, but I think most people DO have compassion but don't feel at means to help. Helping the unfortunate has to come from the heart and not from a government program.

I love how PETAs videos and demostrations point out how cruel we are to animals when infact it's not nearly as bad as they make it out to be.. they just take all the worse possible clips and exhaggerate it as much as they can, saying how it happens ALL the time.

They're biased.. and only show the extreme of one side.

Edit* Not to mention a lot of the clips they show a lot of times don't even have ANYTHING to do with humans being cruel to animals.. for example I remember seeing a video where a monkey had scars and looked terribly wounded and claimed it was from research, but the true story was the monkey had been rescued from an attack from another animal and was being help in captivity until it's health was restored.