Good source for SS exhaust piping/work?

Mr. Jones

Bumping this thread because I too am looking for someone to do some simple exhaust work with Mandrel bending.

I find it hard to believe that with all of the connections on this board there's no exhaust shops on here that can do this type of work?

I guess I could buy what I need from Jegs, but I still need someone to cut and flare it for me.

Anyone?

Andy

brandon can you guys flare pipes? I need the most simple 90 degree bend possible but it needs to be flared at one end. You can see the entire pipe that I need in this photo (the silver part). there's universal crimp bent 90 degree piping from AutoZone in these pictures. I only use them at the track but would like it to look a little better than the crimp bent pieces.

2 1/4 inch pipe. As a matter of fact I'd like it to be aluminized instead of stainless just to keep costs at a minimum since they'll be used like 10 days a year.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/Picture008.jpg

Andy we have 2.25 " 90 degree SS bends here. The alumized are only 3 bucks cheaper. We can do this for you at a good deal. If you like just give me a call, or PM

brandon can you guys flare pipes? I need the most simple 90 degree bend possible but it needs to be flared at one end. You can see the entire pipe that I need in this photo (the silver part). there's universal crimp bent 90 degree piping from AutoZone in these pictures. I only use them at the track but would like it to look a little better than the crimp bent pieces.

2 1/4 inch pipe. As a matter of fact I'd like it to be aluminized instead of stainless just to keep costs at a minimum since they'll be used like 10 days a year.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/Picture008.jpg