I wouldn't have to...

VR6 Mk3

...do all this if you guys would just relax your rules. I read the forum occasionally, but generally I don't have anything positive to add to the threads, so I rarely post. I don't know much about the types of racing or modifications that you guys are into to help anyone out. Would you prefer to have people post BS to build up their post count? I just wanted to make a FS post for my car and leave everyone alone.

I'm a moderator of another car forum, and I don't see the big deal if someone wants to join to post something for sale. Maybe it's a little annoying, but if they aren't bothering anyone anywhere else, then I don't mind of they want to do that. What if one of your regular members is desperately looking for the car I have (unlikely, but anyway...)? I could be doing him/her a favor.

Then I found that I can't even post a reply to my own thread in this forum...which I had the privilege to start...how am I supposed to respond to the advice that people are giving me? It's not my fault that I have to make a new thread each time.

So I guess ban me if you want. If people are requesting it, I'm guessing no one will want to buy a car from a guy like me anyway.

This area is for one question and one answer (only admins can reply in here). If you want to have a conversation post in the other areas. I didnt ban you becasue you didnt do anything severely wrong (a couple of posts isnt exactly end of the world type of stuff), but if you want to sell on this forum you have to contribute to it. Post whoring to sell a car isnt exactly contributing to the board. I am on other forums as well, and when I needed to sell something I waited until I reached my 25-100 post counts. I'm not going to ban you because you may have something someone here wants.. but if you check most forums post whoring to get the posts you need to sell things is a big no no. Do it right. Stop in, say hi, and build rapport with your customers before trying to make the big sale.