SRT-4 Paul about met Smith & Wesson

MrMeanGreen

So I'm in the living room and hear a fart pipe come down the street and stop in front of my house. I look out the blinds and see a car parked next to the Formula (which is on the trailer), and someone running around my car.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my M&P and book it outside in time to see Paul's Neon drive off, and a piece of Pepsi box with "RICER" written on it and under my wiper. He got lucky I recognized the car. I called him and he didn't know I was armed :lol:

Fucker :D

Lol asshole, I was drippin my buddy off at the same street an saw it had to ...I coudlnt find paper so a pepsi box worked.... lol....didn't think ur old ass would be up hahah

Note to anyone..... don't go near the trailer queeen everrrr hahaha

and i got chicken shit comments about grabbing my gun when someone knocks on my door at 1am

:D:rolleyes:

Fuck that, if someone knocks on my door at 1am, there's deffinatly gonna be a glock in my hand, and my girlfriend around the corner with the Bushmaster.

It's to hard to get ready for action quickly when the threat is right up on you. I traded my shotgun in a deal for a new head for my car. I need a new one. I'm thinking of getting the new Mossberg semi auto, another 870, and a 590. Probably get them next year at some point since WE SHOULD ALL BE GETTING MILITARY STYLED WEAPONS now, considering the nominees for president have a less than stellar record on guns (although Mccain is way better than Obama) and we *could* see another ban in the near future. We can rest assured that the new ban will be more restrictive than the last. I saw a ban proposal (failed) that had the hi-point 9mm carbine on the list. They wanted to make some changes from the old AWB, and from what I remember of it.

No sunset provision

Cannot sell or transfer your grandfathered assualt weapon. (when you die, weapon destroyed)

No semi-automatic copy of any military firearm in use anywhere in the world

Not able to accept any high capacity magazines.

There was other stuff to, but I can't remember it all. Don't know how much of that stuff would be able to be passed, but it's deffinalty not for lack of trying.