And here I thought some CR guys can't spell

TimTaylor751647545500

Read this on another forum I frequent:

So get this guys. I run out of gas like 100 yards away from my front door literally i could see my front door. So im out of gas in the middle of the street and I pushed my little truck into an abandoned parking lot. The K-Marts been closed for 2 years. I head home and grabe my gascan and start making my way to the gas station one block down the street. Im half way to the station and my friend calls me on my cellphone and explains to me that my truck was in the middle of being towed. So I ran back to the lot as fast as I could only to find my shit missing. I then drove to the tow yard where those basterds tell me that thay got it about 5 minutes before i drove up and it was going to be 319. I start to talk some shit I tell them thier a bunch of animals and that thier fucked up for screwing people in there own town. Then they tell me that they wont release it till the next day becouse it was past 10. Which was a big fucking lie couse it wasint my first time there one time before i got my ride out at 2 in the morning. So I return the next day and explain to the manager that this was a mistake and I was out of gas. He tells me "too bad pay up." I refusing ly did and prosseded to put gas in my empty truck. Now before driving out one of the guys in the lot hands me a 35 dollar ticket which goes up if I dont pay. So then I made my way to my local court house and I wanted to sew. The attorney checked it out and said it was gunna be tuff to win on account of the posted sign stating "no parking anytime", but she explaind to me that the ticket they gave me was bogas and that I could sew for impersonating a police officer. She also explaind that thies tow companies have been screwing people for some time now and that there has been investigations done on several of this companies for illagitament practices. Thier so fucked up I heard that some of the guys carry weapons on them couse people have tryed to fight back. Anyway thats what up at the rabbit hole

Best part was that he edited the post and used this as the reason:

Last edited Today at 03:53 AM. Reason: I suck at spelling......What im working on it