need some help....

pontiacfreak142

ok here they are

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj294/pontiacfreak142/PICT2152.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj294/pontiacfreak142/11-4-2006-46.jpg

I can see your problem in the pic's, your missing 2 cylinders! I keed Keed!

I would be sad to see that 3800 go. It has so much potential the way it is. But i do agree that the car would make a great cantidate for race car no matter what drivetrain is in it.

you and me both. i never had intentions of gettin rid of the 3800, but this thing just isnt running like i thought it would, and if getting the long tubes and a good tune doesnt put me damn near mid 13's, im gonna start plannin for the LS1 swap.

you and me both. i never had intentions of gettin rid of the 3800, but this thing just isnt running like i thought it would, and if getting the long tubes and a good tune doesnt put me damn near mid 13's, im gonna start plannin for the LS1 swap.

It just needs some more work. How much work and time do you think you'll have invested into putting in an LS1? You know when I first installed my cam the car ran slower. It took a lot of work to get it dialed in. I have hundreds of hours invested into tuning and making changes. I finally feel like I have accomplished something. If you remember the last time I was at Trails I could only muster a 12.49 having run better than 12.36 with no mods other than tuning. I just pulled a 12.06 out in hotter weather. You have managed quite alot with what you are working with.

Ask Thorne how he felt when his Subie was running slower after his mods at the track day. It will make you feel better.

thats why im really hoping if buck does scan it next weekend we do find something wrong. Ive been told by many people all these different things that could possibly be wrong (just plain out bad tuning, tire size, intake, lack of fuel) but then i ask some one else if its possible and i get a completly different awnser. so im praying next weekend awnsers a few questions at least. if not, im out of idea's lol

oh and before i forget, if ya dont mind, i may need your help in a couple weeks. my long tubes are supposed to be in october 1st, and id like to get em in before the track day, and my whole current exaust has to come off and i dont how big of a bitch its gonna be to get the LT's on.

thats why im really hoping if buck does scan it next weekend we do find something wrong. Ive been told by many people all these different things that could possibly be wrong (just plain out bad tuning, tire size, intake, lack of fuel) but then i ask some one else if its possible and i get a completly different awnser. so im praying next weekend awnsers a few questions at least. if not, im out of idea's lol

Want some good advice? Nobody helped me. Read some books, surfed some forums, and asked a few questions to a few people said to be good tuners. There is no cookie cutter answer to any of this. The dumbest simplest things make a difference. It won't be fixed in an afternoon, hopefully just made better, or pointed in the right direction. I have some books you should read, some equipment you should try, and then you should gain some experience because that is how you can get the most out of your car. Ask anyone who doesn't tune their own car how many times it has been back to the tuner for adjustment. So as for the advice take everything you read on the internet, and hear from people with a grain of salt.

Want some good advice? Nobody helped me. Read some books, surfed some forums, and asked a few questions to a few people said to be good tuners. There is no cookie cutter answer to any of this. The dumbest simplest things make a difference. It won't be fixed in an afternoon, hopefully just made better, or pointed in the right direction. I have some books you should read, some equipment you should try, and then you should gain some experience because that is how you can get the most out of your car. Ask anyone who doesn't tune their own car how many times it has been back to the tuner for adjustment. So as for the advice take everything you read on the internet, and hear from people with a grain of salt.

i completely agree with ya. your probably right, it is probably just the dumbest thing you would never think to look at.

actually, thats what i did to. there was a guy hanging out with us at trails during night of thunder, that does dyno tuning. i asked him a few things about mine, and he said they were very possible, and some things very likely. As for listening just just random people, i agree, they have never seen the car so they have no idea, but i just listen to try to get some idea's on possilbe things to try and nothing more.