Chinese gymnist only 13

Casper

They possibly broke a technical rule. (possibly)

They absolutely outperformed us.

Technical rule? One of their athletes was ineligible. That's more than a technical rule. At the very least, all of her scores should be stricken. Which, of course, would mean that the Chinese lose the medal. And why? If they outperformed us so thoroughly, then surely, they had another eligible girl that they could have fielded instead of cheating.

If they outperformed us so thoroughly

Theres no "if" ... thats what happened. Did you even watch ? We had huge mistakes. Like ... falliing off the beam. Until there is proof, which as of yet there is none, we just look like whiners that can't take an L.

I watched the finals and each US girl did have at least 1 major mistake on the floor stuff and a few had several plus we had one fall off the beam and one fall doing the floor exercise.. All the chinese girls did very well, but I do agree if one was under the age limit then her scores should not count. I don't see how you prove anything like that in china though. Probably no records and they all look the same from like 12-35 anyway:-)

Evan

and they all look the same from like 12-35 anyway:-)

Evan

:rolleyes:

If you're white, you would all look the same too, if the word "white" wasn't an amalgamation of so many different parts of the world. Have you seen swedish folks before ? Can't fucking pick a one out of the lot of em.

If you're black than white folks say the same shit about you.

If you're something else and/or asian than fuck off ... lol

I better edit this in loud shouting: IM BEING FACETIOUS !!!

Guest tbutera2112

Chinese news service reported that gold medal gymnast was 13

If the Chinese news report is correct, gold medalist He Kexin is two years under the age of Olympic eligibility (16).

13+2 = 16??

Guest 614Streets

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/a6/fullj.d05713a009fb21385820fbf104e0be66/d05713a009fb21385820fbf104e0be66-getty-81972834mh027_olympics_day_.jpg

Incase anyone wondered what shawn Johnson would look like with a dick in her about to cum (maybe high on coke or weed too(look at teh face!)).

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/bb/fullj.25dab050437f35f9c4fda0bb8014b770/25dab050437f35f9c4fda0bb8014b770-getty-81972834rb012_olympics_day_.jpg