Seperating trans from motor

Reed44

I am at the point of pulling the motor out of the car but the trans will not seperate from the motor. All 6 bolts are out and I have used a pry bar to get about 1/2-3/4 of clearance but it wont get any more. I have the trans free on jacks and a ratchet strap pulling it towards the back of the car and a engine hoist on the motor and it wont break free. What else is there to do? I will be working on it till tonight so if you did want to call me its 614-778-4134 thanks. ( Or help lol)

is it a manual transmisson? i know its a totally different car, but in my elantra, it was a pull type clutch, and the fork arm held it together. i ended up having to remove the bolt holding the arm in, lift up the piece with the spline so that i could turn it the opposite way and it broke free just fine

if this didnt help at all, sorry

glad it came apart.

now check before putting it back together. with my elantra, once the TOB was on the PP, it didnt come out. therefore, i had to get a new PP and TOB. you put the TOB on the fork. bolt the fork in place, then attach bell housing to engine, and turn fork so it pushes TOB onto the PP. it should hold it in place the same as when it was stuck for you