Read Me~!

Erica

I am looking for a job in the auto industry prob somthing in the way of a front desk job at a shop or a parts runner...I am a full time student so somthing after school ( like after 2 on Mon. and Weds. and after 12 on Tues. and Thurs. I am off on Fridays) Private Message me or shoot me an email at epepper@student.cscc.edu if anyone knows of any place looking for a front desk worker/ parts runner!

Thanks!

Erica

Try Autozone, Napa, or Advance to be a driver. Fucking easy but, the pay isn't great from what they said.

You could probably try sales at NTB. It seems pretty easy to get in there if you're of the female persuasion. We had a girl in our sales class that just got hired, she didn't know 1 thing about cars.

If you want to actually do some work, go be a GS at some shop. You can spend your days: changing oil, rotating/balancing tires, mounting tires, cleaning the shop, and delivering tires to other stores (if you work at a tire joint).

I wish I could help you out. I really think women feel better buying from women. However it would be really hard to work at most repair shops at the front counter. Everyone I know who has been succesful with that position are also seasoned techs. If you want to go the parts store route, that would likely be easier. Are you looking to start a career or just a job?

Ricart Chevy is looking for a few car porters, its a uber easy job. 614-989-4956 is my service managers number, his name is Ron and tell him i told you to call.

Oh cool! What would I be doing just running parts or what? Where is this place located??

Being a porter is probably the easiest auto industry job you can get. Pay usually isn't great, but I do it during the summer and you basically get paid to drive. You usually just have to wash/dry cars, move cars, pick people up, run errands, etc. Gopher work, but it's easy as pie.

you can be my tooll/beer runner when i start my motor swap if you want...might also do a tubular front k member..

And dont you know my sister?

I don't know, who is your sister? And sure I'll be your tool/beer runner I charge 15 an hour!