Columbus Zoo Car Show Oct. 12th

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any eastside guys wanna meet before this and cruise up there together. Im not super familiar with that area so it would kinda help me out a little.

I think I might wanna go to this, PM me your number and we can roll together. I still don't have your number Steve, wtf.

we should do a cruise at 4pm since a lot of cars may be there.

route suggestions welcome.

How about shoot straight across powell rd. over to Quaker Steak and lube on polaris. (powell rd and polaris pkwy are the same rd) quick and easy route. Probably take 15-20mins.

How about shoot straight across powell rd. over to Quaker Steak and lube on polaris. (powell rd and polaris pkwy are the same rd) quick and easy route. Probably take 15-20mins.

yea that's an idea if people didn't want to take a longer ride. we could just see what people want to do when the time comes.

So me and my lady are meeting mudcrutch(ryan) at hamilton sonic/ giant eagle at around 11:15ish so that we can roll up there together anybody else is more than welcome to do the same. And yes we will be there pretty early but that gives us time to setup and junk.

The show was pretty good. Decent mix of cars. The weather was amazing and the cruise afterward was awesome. Props to Crawdad for some nice spirited driving up 257 and back down 203. My Eaton got a workout trying to keep up with all his horses on the straightaways. His pipes sound pretty sweet too. If I had a Mustang I would want mine to sound exactly like that. Definitely draws attention around town.

Forgot my camera so here are some phone pics of the zoo. We were in a separate overflow group area which was a great scenic location, but it was a bit off the beaten path...

http://lh3.ggpht.com/mudcrutch/SPJzaq_-efI/AAAAAAAAC0g/-4qnL382dl8/s800/IMG_0070.JPG

It was a pretty good show. There were alot more cars than what I was expecting and we won a $25 cheesecake factory giftcard! WOOT!

Thanks for meeting up with us ryan, and thanks for the half a cruise afterwards. I really gotta figure out what the fuck is wrong with my shitbox now. And thanks Eric for atleast offering to help me out even though it didnt really work out. lol. And thanks Crawdad for blessing my ears with the beautiful song that your blower/ exhaust produces!

And anybody that didnt go is a fag.

That was a good time! A bunch of sweet cars. Glad we had such great weather. Over 300 cars.

Mudcrutch, the cruise afterwards was great. :D Thanks.

Wonderboy, get your clutch fixed. You would have enjoyed the cruise too.

Erik- I think your bottle is emty ;)

sorry I didn't take any pics.