Crafting people/crafty g/f's and wives question...

1Quik7

so it sounds gay but i don't care, i have a necklace that has sentimental value to me and my new kittens have chewed it up, luckily the pendant is fine, but i need a new 'rope'. it had one of those black wax covered strings that had 2 sliding double knots to adjust length...

anyways, i have no idea where to find a replacement i've been to Micheals or whatever and they just have plain rope, not the wax kind.......maybe a little craftshop that could do it for me, any help?

50c toy machine in front of walmart. Seriously. Many times they have cheap necklaces but with the waxy double knot rope thing you're looking for.

Also, there's a cheap jewelry store type place in damn near ever mall. I think it starts with an M. Not sure, though. They sell assorted trinkets, earrings, necklaces, shit like that. Not a "real" jewelry store.

wifey said check here

http://www.bigbead.com/

Byzantium

1088 N. High Street

Columbus, OH 43201

Phone: (614) 291-3130

x2 on this one. My Mom spends hours going through there every couple months. Not only will they have your wax string, but you should take a look at some of their plated wire. Great stuff for a lot of apps where you need cheap tying wire that won't corrode.

x2 on this one. My Mom spends hours going through there every couple months. Not only will they have your wax string, but you should take a look at some of their plated wire. Great stuff for a lot of apps where you need cheap tying wire that won't corrode.

I think those are right next to the tampoons

I think those are right next to the tampoons

Is that like some kind of tampon/pontoon cross? Like, a vaginal flotation device? If so, I don't think they sell marine safety equipment there. Besides, I think a vaginal flotation device would be kind of counterproductive as a safety device.

Although, it could be kind of fun to watch...