Any Dealerships hiring?

Cordell

I doubt they are, but I wanted to ask. I have been working at Monro for just over a year, and it just isn't going anywhere. They won't even provide the tools for diagnosing cars. I have passed 3 ASE tests, and am signing up to take a few more. Like alot of you I have been working on cars my entire life, I am a 3rd generation tech.

If anyone knows of anyplace worth looking at please say so. I just am not going to get any more experience where I am. :confused:

I heard that Graham Ford was hiring at all locations but I'm not positive.

I was looking at working there about a year ago, I haven't heard if they're still hiring though.

Guest Removed

graham has that team pay bullshit..f that

im lookingto jump from where i am. i was told i would start at a certain amount a hour and of course they lie. then i was suppose to get a raise on passing ase test's and didnt. and i spend most of my day training the other techs how to use the fancy diag stuff that we have. either way i am helping them make there money and it keeps me from making mine. f that shit to! and if i find a new job then there will be a opening where im at now...and work slows down, they hire more people! go fing figure!

theres bs anywhere you go i guess. and monro sure as hell didnt cut it for me. granted i had my own diag tools.

otherwise good luck

• 2 weeks later...