Windstream Phone and Internet

Drewhop

First off I run a small car dealership. On 1st August I called to have our Phone and internet switched over to our new location (across town). Needless to say it took a hour and half to get everything situated. Our apointment to have one phone line set up ahead of time on August 11 so that would could activate Business Class DSL 12mb down 768 up was to be activated and setup on that day. The 11th comes around the guy installing says he does not have a work order for it and that it was set up for the 22nd........ So i think no big deal our main phone lines will not be transfered till the 22nd anyways cause they said they had a larger then normal work load.

Skip ahead to today 8/22 main phone line is switched over to new location, boss asks if the DSL is active. Tech response "Sorry sir i dont have a work order for that" Then proceeds to pack up his gear and take off. Of course this doesnt work so we get his supervisor on the phone and SUPPOSEDLY by 5pm today it will all be done.

In the process of me trying to establish how all of this got messed up so bad I spent close to 2 hours on phone I was hung up on twice, supposedly bad transfer caused the calls to drop.

As someone who deals with the general public I will not EVER recommend anyone to use there services. They admitted to a mistake and were still not willing to own up to it and correct the problem or even offer compensation.